PDA

View Full Version : Which characters do you think will be in the Season 3 content?

Escyos
12-08-2014, 05:18 AM
I'm thinking we will be seeing Datak, Stahma and Rafe looking for Alak and Christie. A few missions to locate some info about where they are located. I also think that we will be seeing some VC presence in the Bay opposing what E-Rep control there is.

Altras
12-08-2014, 07:33 AM
I forget her name, but the indogene doctor, she seems to have her hands in everything.

Sandwich Repairman
12-08-2014, 08:25 AM
I forget her name, but the indogene doctor, she seems to have her hands in everything.

I would love to see Meh in-game, assuming she keeps the same lovely demeanor.

I'll be a bit surprised if we don't see our dysfunctional family. I just hope I get to fight alongside Rafe, partly because I want to see how his character model looks while shooting baddies. :rolleyes:

squidgod2000
12-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Robo-Kenya.

Ryker Vorton
12-08-2014, 09:54 AM

yeah, including Datak's pants LOL

I hope we see Volge in the show again, i've watched the first episode don't know how many times just to see the Volge. It would also be nice if we see more of the in-game enemies into the show, a hellbug hive attack on Defiance would be something worth seeing! Something related with the Grid too.

Tex_Arcana
12-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Robo-Kenya.
O_o
The ghost of Tommy haunting Major Arkfalls screaming "Donnnnnn't shooooooooottt the lockssssssssss".

Altras
12-08-2014, 02:28 PM
O_o
The ghost of Tommy haunting Major Arkfalls screaming "Donnnnnn't shooooooooottt the lockssssssssss".

Hahaha that's brilliant! Id like to see dark matter. Monolith walks into to defiance all " waddup I'm a giant robot"