PDA

View Full Version : mod question...

Mister Derpenhowser
12-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Why is it that when I put a close quarters stock on my sawn off it affects the reload time? Making it 0.1 slower... its confusing and irritating since all its really meant to do is boost melee damage.

TheStigsCousin
12-11-2014, 11:22 AM
I've had something similar happen to me. Adding mods to a sniper rifle reduced the damage by about 300!

Mister Derpenhowser
12-11-2014, 12:05 PM
No official word on this? I threw it on a bunch of different shotties to see and it increased reload time on everyone of them. I wouldn't mind if it was stated as an effect but its not.

Atticus Batman
12-11-2014, 09:42 PM
It is just a visual bug. After the mod is actually added, the stats the mod wasn't supposed to affect, will be the same as before you loaded it into the salvage matrix.

xBurnOne
12-25-2014, 07:23 AM
It is just a visual bug. After the mod is actually added, the stats the mod wasn't supposed to affect, will be the same as before you loaded it into the salvage matrix.
Was wondering the same thing .. i have a 26 mag CrimeFighter without any mag mods but if i click "Remove Mods" it tells me the gun will go all the way down to 8 mag (mastery roll is mag , 3 mag rolls) if i add an extended mag it changes to 28 . So confused -.-