PDA

View Full Version : 2015 whats to come ! " oh my "

JadedSinn
12-12-2014, 01:02 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/12/11/defiance-in-2015-from-the-rock-to-the-rockies/

so read it an enjoy. its alot of info to take in so ill only point out a few of the tidbits im looking at.

1: new weapons that can be the best of paradise.

2: new area " the rock " that will also have invasion/incersions

3: cybernedics inhansments that will add in new " skills "

4: progressively harder procedurally-generated instances which challenge hunters to risk their winnings to take their chances at harder and more rewarding content.

5: valintines day event

6: season 3 content

so lets start with 4.

4: it sounds like we are going to beable to now gamble out scores for a higher chance at a better item comeing from something. so like we allready do mildly with the present RNG i see that this might be an emprovement but what is it relay going to detail ? my feelings on it are mixed.

moveing on to 1

1: im all for weapons. my god i love them. i cant live in this game without them. and no one else can. but
ues theres allways a but. i dont want reskins/renames of old guns that are allready in game
look at what we had in the start of this game when it first came out. lots of good guns. that where swiftly turned into reskins for each DLC. i love the prospect of new stuff. but at the same time i dont want more of the old.

hopefuly with these new weapons thy will be adding nanos to some of the weapons that dont have them " det's , swords, bmgs,infecters, " even if we are seeing this bit by bit from the events. id love to see them in main game without an event being attached. maybe thay will put them in to venders. how know. and maybe also with the new weapons and synergys that are going to be comeing. thy might be nice enough to make the last 3 nano converter mods that needs to be made.

bio, electric, and syphon, we will have to wait and see.

now for 2

2: a new map is all good. love the idea. but lets hope its not a repeat of last time when thy tryed to make SV a seprit instance. and not attach it to the map . that flew over real well till it was changed. so maybe this time there not going to be puting the new area as its own map and just put it into the same area as the rest of them. theres a few large peaces of sea that will work just fine for it . but well have to wait and see just what this new area has to offer.

from the image onthe page. i hope that is how it looks like and you can truly go walk around inside the place and look around it. other wise. it wont be that fun. if we are only able to see the outside. id be vary disapointed. it shouldnt take to much to make it so we can walk inside. theres planty of building inside tectures laying around. thy can make something work

time for 3

3: the new cyber rigs. this ones was told to us some time back we all where curius when it would be comeing into game and now there giveing us a mild reveal as to when. i like the idea behind geting new items to increas out power. that we can plug into our charicters and make them stronger. but i have one consern.

will this change the hud and will thy be revamping the loadout screens and weapon screens. and what will it look like

moveing on to 5

5: events . we all love these atleast so fare we do. so lets do the math as players here. first event came out during EL it was the EL hellbug arkfalls. thy where meh but also where the first run at events like this so it was exspected of it. thy did good on the drops and farly well on the battle its self and rewards.

the secend one hulkers and infected HH this was pain and death all cramed into a large area and with many great drops and great rewards even if the named guns where a little hard to get.

therd. harvests. mutents and biomen this one after HH was a mild ball drop and fumble the drop rates of purple and better weapons was low. the weapon pool to me was to big. even if some of them where great weapons i do injoy my ground pound with PS on it. but over all RNG destroyed us and in the end. not alot of people sae the weapons thy wanted and are now busy trying to buy them or find them from others. not a fun chase. but never the less the action inside them was fun

the newest arkfall comeing out for Xmas the first volge form ark fall, after nearly 2 years of beging and asking and pleading the players are now being rewarded with an event that will destroy all hopes at ever wanting one of thes things to be permanet in game (( id love it if thy made a perma form of this one we need it ))

armys of volge , bombers, viscara, all comeing at you and makeing your face. there punching bag. love it.

so that leaves next one up the Vday one. my thoughts right away go to the last ones we did. and it makes me think mild more of the same. low drop rates on purple and higher items. and more " go here protect crystal move on to next kill all enamies and move on to next after that "

we had hulkers/infected we had hellbugs we had volge. we had mutens/biomen. that leaves raiders, grid, DM, 99ers
1 of them we see arkfalls for the other 3 we see in minors around the areas. id like to see majors of them with a boss fight insted of just killing the army of them comeing at us. make it a real fight with a mini boss.

so now we wait and see how it turns out and what happes now.

and last 6

6: we saw season 1 content cross overs and ark codes, we saw season 2 crossovers (( not as much as the first )) and ark codes. now moveing into season 3 we will see more of the same as the last season im my thoughts.

season 3 will bring crossover content. and more ark codes. maybe this year. every one will run tothe forums for there codes. and we wont have any of our fellow ark hunters over seas feeling left out. or maybe this timne around thy will leave the codes active for both the US runs and the EU runs of the show . we will have to wait and see.

i enjoyed everything about this years crossover content. i just kind of hoped the aftermath content would of come out. after. the season was over. insted of sevrel months down the road... that did disapoint me a little.

so every one post your thoughts after reading everything on the link at the top and tell me and the forum what your worrys and hopes and also joys to come are.

crazyged
12-12-2014, 03:38 AM
Read that article this morning - I'm intrigued by Expeditions - sounds like a feature that could add a bit more interesting gameplay!

And more bullets...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/52983003.jpg

stefb42
12-12-2014, 03:43 AM
1: No point getting excited about this one, every weapon that's been considered the strongest in paradise is swiftly nerfed in the name of balance because someone got killed by it in pvp so it's OP, this isn't going to be any different

stefb42
12-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Oh yeah and more bullets, really hope this is going to be funded by salvage, but I've a feeling it'll be bit store funded, hope I'm wrong

squidgod2000
12-12-2014, 06:25 AM
2: new area " the rock " that will also have invasion/incursions

I don't think so:

A new year also brings new challenges. With Manhattan destroyed, the seat of power for the Earth Republic has been shattered and masses of people are now moving away from populated areas. Earth’s tenuous grasp at rebuilding civilization may finally fall apart. However, Ara Shondu and Noah Grant won’t let that happen. They’ve put up a beacon for all the displaced people of the frontier: The Rock. They’ve opened up Alcatraz Island to welcome immigrants to the bay area as ark hunters set out to clear safe spaces for Earthkind habitation.

Sounds more like the social hub people have been asking for.

Overall the roadmap sounds good, but I'm not thrilled about the apparent gear treadmill that the game has jumped on. All these limited-time weapons with OP synergies (compared to standard) requiring mods that can only be obtained for a limited time, etc etc. It puts too much power in the hands of players who play heavily (and are blessed by RNGesus) during those periods. If there was an auction house it'd do a lot to mitigate those issues, but it'd still be a big problem.

Honestly I'm starting to get frustrated with the whole synergy mod bonus system in general. So many ****ing mods with no good way to store or trade them, all required to get bonuses from specific weapons. Hell, there are still some types--such as Veteran--that I don't think I've ever seen a single one of, much less enough for an entire set for the specific weapon I need them for. The whole synergy/mod system--and its randomness--is a big mess that's only getting worse with each new patch and holiday adding more and more synergies/mods.

Chocolatelover67
12-12-2014, 06:51 AM
First off an event for my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. I am bloody excited for this.

I hope the Valentine's Day event will be fun.

Maybe when you shoot Volge they explode into love hearts and give you presents ....... Yay after all it's my birthday.

cmpowell
12-12-2014, 10:43 AM
First off an event for my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. I am bloody excited for this.

I hope the Valentine's Day event will be fun.

Maybe when you shoot Volge they explode into love hearts and give you presents ....... Yay after all it's my birthday.

maybe they'll even call it a happy bloody valentines event, lol

JadedSinn
12-12-2014, 11:33 AM
I don't think so:

Sounds more like the social hub people have been asking for.

Overall the roadmap sounds good, but I'm not thrilled about the apparent gear treadmill that the game has jumped on. All these limited-time weapons with OP synergies (compared to standard) requiring mods that can only be obtained for a limited time, etc etc. It puts too much power in the hands of players who play heavily (and are blessed by RNGesus) during those periods. If there was an auction house it'd do a lot to mitigate those issues, but it'd still be a big problem.

Honestly I'm starting to get frustrated with the whole synergy mod bonus system in general. So many ****ing mods with no good way to store or trade them, all required to get bonuses from specific weapons. Hell, there are still some types--such as Veteran--that I don't think I've ever seen a single one of, much less enough for an entire set for the specific weapon I need them for. The whole synergy/mod system--and its randomness--is a big mess that's only getting worse with each new patch and holiday adding more and more synergies/mods.

there is no mod for vetetan mod its a backpack synergy. you need 2 weapons with the same synergy to actavate it. along with others like it. i think theres a few of them. hard boiled. firewall, wetworks, servivelist ? anyway there all backpack mods. have to have like items with like synergys for them to light up. :)

i dont know. a set hub would be way to boring to me. we have 2 places we allready use as them both iron demon ranch and over pass. the adding of a hub now would be pointless with a new landmass. something tells me that there will be some form of action over on the rock and its not just oging to be some " lets idle here " place.

becuse if that was the case i dont think thy would add it in realy. trions not to big on calm areas in this game. every place sees some form of action at some point. there big on keeping the players playing.

it might come with its own invasion or its on incersion or its own siege . well never knwo till we get more info on its release aswell as more detailed info on what its going to be.

also with them opening up the rock for " imagrents " something tells me that season 3 is going to tie into this somehow.

if it does turn into just a hub, hopefuly thay will put in the time to make it into a real nice place to go walk around with many NPCs and lots of access t othe inside of the buildings. thats the one big thing id like to see is the inside set up of the rock not just the outside like with al the other buildings we have in this game. and the few we can enter (( top notch. shadus , headland, iron demon basment, and a few scattered barns and a broken cell block on the prison place (((forgot its name hehe ))) SV car ports. few small scattered buildings in kinship plasa. )) there not all that thrilling and not that detailed. there just kind of . there. if thy want to honor a land mark such as that . thy need to make it the most detailed peace of work thy have ever done :) atleast IMO

the bullet thing has been asked for for some time. i dont know if its going to be a bit store or if its going to be an upgread to the ammo pools we allready have but we will have to see. id like to see it as an upgread to what we have not a bit store thing. i dont want to by ammo slots. it would be a waist of money. where most games give it to you for free or with in game currancys. scratch that all games i know of give you large ammo pools free or with in game currancys. if trion goes down the road of " buy your ammo upgreads " it would make this game way to P2W for me. and i think alot of other like minds would agree with that.

ammo is allready readly given free from ammo creates. same with armour plates. why make us start paying for it now ?

who knows. so many details on all of this are still missing. so we will have to wait for more details as thy deside to release them. i personaly thing all of this was just a teaser to get us all excited now . so when we have to wait 3-6 months for it to be released. we wont be as excited anymore.

Quebra Regra
12-12-2014, 11:44 AM
"The Alcatraz update will also debut Expeditions: progressively harder procedurally-generated instances which challenge hunters to risk their winnings to take their chances at harder and more rewarding content."

I have been asking for procedural generated content for DEFIANCE since almost day 1... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

If they can get the algorithms worked out, they could use these tools to generated UNLIMITED content for this game! Imagine procedural generated arkfalls with unique interiors, enemies, weapons, etc.

I'm VERY excited that the TRION team is looking to do this now. AWESOME SAUCE!

Bentu
12-12-2014, 11:48 AM
With that thread title I just had to, sorry.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/12/borderlands-ps4-xbox-one-remastered-edition/

CM Kiwibird
12-12-2014, 11:52 AM
We're all very excited for all of this! Glad y'all are excited as well. :o I think Alcatraz will be my favorite.

Quebra Regra
12-12-2014, 12:01 PM
We're all very excited for all of this! Glad y'all are excited as well. :o I think Alcatraz will be my favorite.

I think it's high time that you commemorate the success of F2P and the new content with tshirt sales, don't you? (put me down for 2 XL shirts.. one for the "vault")
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/114649i4F71AC2C7E932EBF/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Y'know what, I'll take a hoodie too. :)

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, yer AdventureTime costume WINS! :)

CRIXDA
12-12-2014, 12:29 PM
1: No point getting excited about this one, every weapon that's been considered the strongest in paradise is swiftly nerfed in the name of balance because someone got killed by it in pvp so it's OP, this isn't going to be any different

yeah?
My Seventh Legion Amakuni hasn't been touched and I have been steadily separating heads from shoulders since I got it. PvP whiners lay and bleed, my blade has needs.

volger
12-12-2014, 12:35 PM
How about stable servers?

And, is what I've been thinking..

"All these limited-time weapons with OP synergies (compared to standard) requiring mods that can only be obtained for a limited time, etc etc."
"Honestly I'm starting to get frustrated with the whole synergy mod bonus system in general. So many ****ing mods with no good way to store or trade them, all required to get bonuses from specific weapons."

Quebra Regra
12-12-2014, 12:59 PM
yeah?
My Seventh Legion Amakuni hasn't been touched and I have been steadily separating heads from shoulders since I got it. PvP whiners lay and bleed, my blade has needs.

I love that you come in swinging that sword... and dominate! That's actually the good thing about this PVP, the variety.

We need to play some PVP, I dont need the cheevos, but oh just for the laughs. :)

squidgod2000
12-12-2014, 03:44 PM
I think Alcatraz will be my favorite.

Why will it be your favorite?

squidgod2000
12-12-2014, 03:51 PM
there is no mod for veteran mod its a backpack synergy. you need 2 weapons with the same synergy to activate it. along with others like it. i think theres a few of them. hard boiled. firewall, wetworks, survivalist ? anyway there all backpack mods. have to have like items with like synergies for them to light up. :)

I appreciate the explanation, especially since I've been playing nonstop since Alpha and never knew that--probably because there's absolutely nothing in the game that tells you that. Hell, I'd be surprised if there was any way to find that information other than from old patch notes or a dev post (or from other players).

the bullet thing has been asked for for some time. i don't know if its going to be a bit store or if its going to be an upgrade to the ammo pools we already have but we will have to see. id like to see it as an upgrade to what we have not a bit store thing. i don't want to by ammo slots. it would be a waist of money. where most games give it to you for free or with in game currencies. scratch that all games i know of give you large ammo pools free or with in game currencies. if Trion goes down the road of " buy your ammo upgrades " it would make this game way to P2W for me. and i think a lot of other like minds would agree with that.

ammo is already given free from ammo creates. same with armor plates. why make us start paying for it now ?

I expect the cybernetic things will simply be slotted equipment, one of the bonuses for which will be increased ammo pool.

CM Kiwibird
12-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Why will it be your favorite?

http://i.imgur.com/n2dpOqy.gif

JadedSinn
12-12-2014, 03:55 PM
I appreciate the explanation, especially since I've been playing nonstop since Alpha and never knew that--probably because there's absolutely nothing in the game that tells you that. Hell, I'd be surprised if there was any way to find that information other than from old patch notes or a dev post (or from other players).

I expect the cybernetic things will simply be slotted equipment, one of the bonuses for which will be increased ammo pool.

im saprised you didnt look at DD defiancedata it has the info there. o.o thy have alot of info there. and for u to be here that long without knowing. im worryed a little bout you squids :) but hay learn something new every day

that is a grea posability with te cyber rigs. something tells me theres going to be a set up that will be game breaking if people tkae the time to look deeper into it . i dont know . something screams op with rigs. but will have to wait and see . i want as much info on all the new stuff we can get befor we get it so we can enjoy it all befor hand

JadedSinn
12-12-2014, 03:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n2dpOqy.gif

NO TEASING NOT FAIR NOT FAIR AT ALL .

you must tell us now muahahhahaa:) or atleast hint at something like. will we beable to go inside the buildings on the islend. thats it thats all i need to know

Quebra Regra
12-12-2014, 04:05 PM
im saprised you didnt look at DD defiancedata it has the info there. o.o thy have alot of info there. and for u to be here that long without knowing. im worryed a little bout you squids :) but hay learn something new every day

that is a grea posability with te cyber rigs. something tells me theres going to be a set up that will be game breaking if people tkae the time to look deeper into it . i dont know . something screams op with rigs. but will have to wait and see . i want as much info on all the new stuff we can get befor we get it so we can enjoy it all befor hand

I wouldn't mind seeing the rigs add perks, so I could lvl up a bit with straight xp without having to complete goals.

JadedSinn
12-12-2014, 04:50 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the rigs add perks, so I could lvl up a bit with straight xp without having to complete goals.

didnt mean that kind of perks i ment more like giveing more ammo more damage more sight range. speed boosts. damage output boosts

once you max out on xp your maxed out on xp permanently. your not going to gain levels that way anymore. and doing the persutes is not that bad. once you have races done and are past them pvp seems like a breeze

Chocolatelover67
12-12-2014, 08:48 PM
maybe they'll even call it a happy bloody valentines event, lol

And why not? Why not indeed?

CRIXDA
12-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Wait ......Alcatraz, you said? Alcatraz? And just what/who will be the main antagonist in this prison environment?
Mutants, Hulkers....?
This seems vaguely familiar. ....

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/cellular_degen_zpsd7f9eb63.jpg

Yeah......"CELLULAR DEGENERATION" from Defiance's "Season of the Witch".
Someone dig out that forum thread and revive my DLCs!
I don't care as long as we get some mad cool new content and it looks like our dear friends at the Redwood Studios are going "Mighty Casey" up to bat and I am gladder than a muh-huh!

CRIXDA
12-12-2014, 11:23 PM
(Uh......I know Degeneration is misspelled in the promo, thanks)

squidgod2000
12-13-2014, 03:32 AM
i dont know . something screams op with rigs. but will have to wait and see .

Seems that way because it's straight-up adding power to players with (supposedly) no changes to mobs.

JadedSinn
12-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Seems that way because it's straight-up adding power to players with (supposedly) no changes to mobs.

i think the enamies are going to be geting a boost also. but something tells me that if you combine the right rigs together that thy can become realy realy op. i think withing the first week of its release theres going to be a nurf hiting inorder to pervent people from abusing bugs in it.

PTSers dont allways catch everything at once. becuse we over look some things after all we are origanily players first. we like to enjoy the new content befor others while we bug hunt in it. but we do get the job done most the time so .

i cant wait for it to hit PTS and i relay cant wait for it to hit live.

crazyged
12-13-2014, 12:43 PM
i think the enamies are going to be geting a boost also. but something tells me that if you combine the right rigs together that thy can become realy realy op. i think withing the first week of its release theres going to be a nurf hiting inorder to pervent people from abusing bugs in it.

PTSers dont allways catch everything at once. becuse we over look some things after all we are origanily players first. we like to enjoy the new content befor others while we bug hunt in it. but we do get the job done most the time so .

i cant wait for it to hit PTS and i relay cant wait for it to hit live.

Wonder if it's going to be as brutal as the Solstice is on PTS? :D

Ouch!

JadedSinn
12-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Wonder if it's going to be as brutal as the Solstice is on PTS? :D

Ouch!

no one will know that pain sadly. once solstice hits live. its going to be destroyed like all the other events where.

crazyged
12-13-2014, 02:00 PM
no one will know that pain sadly. once solstice hits live. its going to be destroyed like all the other events where.

Yip, most probably, now that we have first hand knowledge of how to deal with them :D

Yun
12-13-2014, 08:12 PM
I'll be happy if they can manage to keep the cross-over content in line with when it's actually supposed to be out and not wait til well between the season it occurs and the next to actually have it available. They were sorely off track with getting the season 2 cross-over stuff out. Most of the missions now were supposed to coincide with stuff that was occurring on the show and the flash game (which told us what we *should* have expected going on in the game that week).

Zaramortar
12-15-2014, 04:47 AM
if you make enemies scale properly then you could easily just remove the grind cap all together. preceduraly generated instances means infinite content. it would be a good buisiness decision, trion would make more money off arkforge. keep the exp at a constant increasing rate it would give the current maxed out players something to do. would it break the game? who knows depending on if the game is running on 32 or 64 bits either having a dmg cap of 2,147,483,647 or 9,223,372,036,854,775,807. the game would be shut down before anyone reached any of those numbers.

squidgod2000
12-15-2014, 07:38 AM
if you make enemies scale properly then you could easily just remove the grind cap all together. preceduraly generated instances means infinite content. it would be a good buisiness decision, trion would make more money off arkforge. keep the exp at a constant increasing rate it would give the current maxed out players something to do. would it break the game? who knows depending on if the game is running on 32 or 64 bits either having a dmg cap of 2,147,483,647 or 9,223,372,036,854,775,807. the game would be shut down before anyone reached any of those numbers.

Defiance isn't a single-player game.

Quebra Regra
12-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Wait ......Alcatraz, you said? Alcatraz? And just what/who will be the main antagonist in this prison environment?
Mutants, Hulkers....?
This seems vaguely familiar. ....

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/cellular_degen_zpsd7f9eb63.jpg

Yeah......"CELLULAR DEGENERATION" from Defiance's "Season of the Witch".
Someone dig out that forum thread and revive my DLCs!
I don't care as long as we get some mad cool new content and it looks like our dear friends at the Redwood Studios are going "Mighty Casey" up to bat and I am gladder than a muh-huh!

I remember that idea all too well... NICE!

Zaramortar
12-15-2014, 02:36 PM
it doesnt matter, players ego scales around you at events why not just allow you to endlessly go up? have ego limits on multriplayer maps and everything should be fine. i can have a brand new character, use the weapons that you get in the tutorial, and still get in top 5 ranked at arkfalls incursions ect. there are many players who play mmo's solo.

JadedSinn
12-15-2014, 04:15 PM
it doesnt matter, players ego scales around you at events why not just allow you to endlessly go up? have ego limits on multriplayer maps and everything should be fine. i can have a brand new character, use the weapons that you get in the tutorial, and still get in top 5 ranked at arkfalls incursions ect. there are many players who play mmo's solo.

bit thats not the popint of defiance. this is not a solo player MMO if you want to go play a solo player mmo go find another game becuse this game is about team work. and being part of a group and working as a whole. this game was built around that. (( even if ty didnt implament it into the story mode of the game )) events are team event. your not going to them alone to play them alone your going to them to work as part of a group to do them.

CO-op maps can yes minorly be soloed. but there not ment to be. there ment to make you work as a team tords the same goal. our only raid boss is the same WM is ment to be a team effert when you have 24 players wanting to do there own thing what happens ? it turns into a failed event.

the bases of thi game being a solo game is BS and as for you scoreing in the top 5 with default started 0 ego weapons without changing shields or weapons id like to see that. :) make a video. or as some like to say. " it never happend "

Zaramortar
12-15-2014, 04:39 PM
bit thats not the popint of defiance. this is not a solo player MMO if you want to go play a solo player mmo go find another game becuse this game is about team work. and being part of a group and working as a whole. this game was built around that. (( even if ty didnt implament it into the story mode of the game )) events are team event. your not going to them alone to play them alone your going to them to work as part of a group to do them.

CO-op maps can yes minorly be soloed. but there not ment to be. there ment to make you work as a team tords the same goal. our only raid boss is the same WM is ment to be a team effert when you have 24 players wanting to do there own thing what happens ? it turns into a failed event.

the bases of thi game being a solo game is BS and as for you scoreing in the top 5 with default started 0 ego weapons without changing shields or weapons id like to see that. :) make a video. or as some like to say. " it never happend "
on the ps3 i used the 10 ego ares FMR-3000, autopistol and the vonbach shield unmoded and got 4th place with a sore around 70,000 at the bath house incursion. the game is about skill. i unfortunately dont have anything to record with, if i did i would have had many videos. or if this was on the ps4 i would have autocaptured it. seriously though create a new toon and try it.

hardy83
12-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Guys, what IS the point is that Kiwi basically confirmed that The Rock is a hub. :P

Or lets all think that's it so maybe she can confirm it by accident.

DEATHBRINGER210
12-16-2014, 01:05 AM
game of the year 2015

Quebra Regra
12-16-2014, 03:03 PM
game of the year 2015

Hey with procedural generated content and "new enemy behaviours" (I think some people over looked that... it'd be great to see enemies using tactics, taking cover, flanking, retreating, etc.) you never know. :)

Chocolatelover67
12-16-2014, 05:54 PM
game of the year 2015

You have to be kidding ....Not even ever........

JadedSinn
12-16-2014, 07:04 PM
You have to be kidding ....Not even ever........

now now coco, it could happen when cute little pot belly pigs grow wings wings and fly. :) or when unicorns appear in herds start pooping cupcakes farting rainbows. and sneezing glitter all over the place

but i degress. it COULD happen we will never know

crazyged
12-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Funny thing is, this HAS been game of at least the last year for me! :D

JadedSinn
12-17-2014, 01:30 AM

i think thy where talking posted somewhereo n the net game of the year . it wont happen. due to other games takeing that title allready

anyway

Atticus Batman
12-17-2014, 03:02 AM
i think thy where talking posted somewhereo n the net game of the year . it wont happen. due to other games takeing that title allready

anyway

Not only that but "Game of the Year" only goes to games that came out that year or within 2 months before the year started on rare occasions. Since Defiance came out in 2013, it can not and will not be in the running for "Game of the Year" for 2014 or 2015.

JadedSinn
12-17-2014, 03:16 AM
Not only that but "Game of the Year" only goes to games that came out that year or within 2 months before the year started on rare occasions. Since Defiance came out in 2013, it can not and will not be in the running for "Game of the Year" for 2014 or 2015.

too true too true.

now trion might get some form og gameing award down the road for this game if it keeps going along with the show for the next 10 years :) id love to see 10 seasons of defiance the show lol. change up the cast around season 5 lol follow some other alinas and humans . :D hehe

anyway i think we need to make an award for trion hmmm what to call it " most inovative game of the 20th centory. ?

Quebra Regra
12-17-2014, 04:01 PM

If I look at just how much I played DEFIANCE versus other games, it's GOTY for me. When I look at the other games I bought because of the hype that sucked this year it makes me sad.

Chocolatelover67
12-17-2014, 10:40 PM
now now coco, it could happen when cute little pot belly pigs grow wings wings and fly. :) or when unicorns appear in herds start pooping cupcakes farting rainbows. and sneezing glitter all over the place

but i degress. it COULD happen we will never know

I'd like to see a mob of Volge farting glitter and hellbugs pooping unicorns :D

That would make my day.

Atticus Batman
12-17-2014, 10:43 PM
I'd like to see a mob of Volge farting glitter and hellbugs pooping unicorns :D

That would make my day.

I hope you never get too close to them. They may mistake you for a coco puff! :p

DEATHBRINGER210
12-18-2014, 03:25 AM
oh well there that goes

crazyged
12-18-2014, 03:47 AM
Meh, as far as I'm concerned, any game that keeps me playing for over a year to the exclusion of pretty much everything else, IS game of the year to me.

Ok, so I play Spider Solitaire every now and then....

DEATHBRINGER210
12-18-2014, 03:50 AM
im sure they can get into a record book some where

Chocolatelover67
12-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Meh, as far as I'm concerned, any game that keeps me playing for over a year to the exclusion of pretty much everything else, IS game of the year to me.

Ok, so I play Spider Solitaire every now and then....

oh god Don't remind me. That game keeps me up late nights ....

JadedSinn
12-18-2014, 09:55 PM
oh god Don't remind me. That game keeps me up late nights ....

cant even play it on my PC >.> i had to delete it and all its friends inorder to make as much room as i could. for everything i play. o.o

man. try freecell. try playing it from 1 all the way to 1,000,000,000 yes u can set each round. o.o now that is a challage muaha

so mildy on topic

whats every one think of the weapons for this event