PDA

View Full Version : Reckoning synergy is Grayed out even with mods.

showat
12-12-2014, 08:31 AM
As the title says, Reckoning synergy is grayed out even with mods in gun. Posting here to cause i dont trust that bugs area cause it seems to not get much attention unlike the general discussion part.:rolleyes:

KILLSHOT707
12-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Yep, they are broke. I'm sure they will fix them in good time.

Rashere
12-12-2014, 12:07 PM
Yep, they are broke. I'm sure they will fix them in good time.

Short time. The fix will go out with our next patch.

Rashere

Johnny Stranger
12-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Rashere, will this patch fix my PS guns that are equipped with 4 ps mods and only showing as 3 ..I overwrote my oj vbi shotgun with all new ps mods but still got 3/4 ... too bad there่s no way to see the mods attached to your gun before destroying the gun :(

Rashere
12-12-2014, 01:01 PM
Rashere, will this patch fix my PS guns that are equipped with 4 ps mods and only showing as 3 ..I overwrote my oj vbi shotgun with all new ps mods but still got 3/4 ... too bad there่s no way to see the mods attached to your gun before destroying the gun :(

Nope. Every time I've looked into reports of that, the mod wasn't actually of the right synergy, so there hasn't been anything to fix. Best bet is to contact CS, who should be able to pinpoint the errant mod.

Rashere

Dixie Cougar
12-12-2014, 01:16 PM
Best bet is to contact CS, who should be able to pinpoint the errant mod.

I didn't experience this particular problem but that's definitely good to know for future reference. Any chance of this being implemented client side? I'm sure most people who posted about this would have bothered to look and go "derp, wrong synergy" when they caught the error instead of blaming the developers :P

Rashere
12-12-2014, 01:39 PM
I didn't experience this particular problem but that's definitely good to know for future reference. Any chance of this being implemented client side? I'm sure most people who posted about this would have bothered to look and go "derp, wrong synergy" when they caught the error instead of blaming the developers :P

Definitely on my list.

WanWhiteWolf
12-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Nope. Every time I've looked into reports of that, the mod wasn't actually of the right synergy, so there hasn't been anything to fix. Best bet is to contact CS, who should be able to pinpoint the errant mod.

Rashere

I've had this issue. 1 mod changed its synergy. Support said that there is no way to tell which one. (live chat)

Had to replace 3 mods until I hit the wrong one. Would be nice to see in matrix mods synergy. This works on XBOX (I've been told); it used to worked for PC but after DLC 5 (I think) the feature got lost.

DSW
12-12-2014, 03:32 PM

it was working back in the day, then devs changed something and boom! no more ability to view mods via SM Retrieve Mods action, the 'view' button does nothing. sometimes it still can show you a mod or two though, but its very very rare.

i think it was broken when they fixed displaying of active synergy parts (back when it was only DLC2 or 3, synergies was always grayed out even though they were working ok)

Johnny Stranger
12-12-2014, 04:28 PM
thanks Rashere...

otonagamer
12-12-2014, 07:39 PM
wait, wait. I think it happens. It might be related to the glitch where you lose synergy when you take a mod out of claim.

BTW, there's apparent glitch in Salvage Matrix function on 360. On 360, you can see what mods you implemented through Retrieve mods menu. But when I view mods this way, all the mods doesn't show any synergy at all while (Plate Slicer) mod bonuses are highlighted and triggered.

One of my Plate Slicer weapon has three bonuses highlighted while four mods are applied. So I tried to check which mod is missing Plate Slicer synergy through retrieve mod menu. But I couldn't nail which mod is missing synergy because all mods are shown as no synergy. This glitch might be the cause.

Markeen
12-13-2014, 05:06 AM
I've posted my own thread on this issue but I'll add to this one since it's being tracked. I have a Legendary VBI assault rifle that is fully modded with epic plate slicer mods. I removed 2 mods (mag and sight) from a second plate slicer of similar type and equipped them on my VBI. Now, it shows only 3-4 synergy perks as active. So, I did an in game trade for two mods of the plate slicer synergy and replaced the mods I changed again. Still shows 3/4 perks. The stock and barrel was never changed. Just the mag and sight. 6 mods and 500k scrip later still not showing full synergy. The original mods were blue, I changed them to purple then boom. Failed synergy.

The synergy was completely active before I made any changes.

Johnny Stranger
12-13-2014, 01:27 PM
I've posted my own thread on this issue but I'll add to this one since it's being tracked. I have a Legendary VBI assault rifle that is fully modded with epic plate slicer mods. I removed 2 mods (mag and sight) from a second plate slicer of similar type and equipped them on my VBI. Now, it shows only 3-4 synergy perks as active. So, I did an in game trade for two mods of the plate slicer synergy and replaced the mods I changed again. Still shows 3/4 perks. The stock and barrel was never changed. Just the mag and sight. 6 mods and 500k scrip later still not showing full synergy. The original mods were blue, I changed them to purple then boom. Failed synergy.

The synergy was completely active before I made any changes.

I believe you .... I just agreed with Rashere to get on his nice side :) ...I know I put slicer mods..i have two guns like that ... I will destroy my oj vbi auto shotgun slicer to prove it shortly...or sell it the way it is...I know I had a couple t4 purge but I still have them in inv..so ...I am wondering if it has to do with the rad/fire mags ?? I think I put those on...can't remember though.. if it was my mistake and can be proven ... I will wear the dunce cap ha ha ha....

Markeen
12-13-2014, 06:09 PM
But the thing is the synergy was working fully before I changed the mag and sight. Since then, I've changed those slots twice and still shows 4th perk as inactive. The only way to put in a ticket is through PC and I use my iPhone. The sites aren't exactly iOS friendly.

Johnny Stranger
12-13-2014, 11:42 PM
gonna go out on a limb and say the mag is the problem (at least on mine ).... I replied to kiwi's q's to be answered next week about if there is going to be a way to see the mods synergy that is equipped on weapons... I can't believe you can't ?? is that a double negative ? hmmm... :)

crasher
12-14-2014, 09:19 PM
gonna go out on a limb and say the mag is the problem (at least on mine ).... I replied to kiwi's q's to be answered next week about if there is going to be a way to see the mods synergy that is equipped on weapons... I can't believe you can't ?? is that a double negative ? hmmm... :)

We used to be able to.

Then we couldn't.

We still can't.

Many of the remaining elder ones still keeping the faith, (and playing), lo these many months since the roll-out believe that the olden devs who were catastrophically transported to foreign dimensions long ago took the sacred knowledge with them, and tho the acolytes deving the game since have been doing their best.... alas, the ancient wisdoms are lost to time.

Many amongst us have hoped for a day granting a return to former glory, but many of the old guard have fallen away, and there is but a shadow of former promise and hope still in the wind.

tl;dr:
That candle blew out a long time ago.