PDA

View Full Version : Patch Error

DarkZidane
12-16-2014, 08:33 AM
OK so, I have played the old defiance when it came out on disk last year, then put it down after so many crashes and update frustrations, now that it has become F2P and a friend has picked it up I wanted to give it another try BUT, I have downloaded and re-downloaded, updated and re-updated, tried clearing my xbox's cashe several times and deleting the entire game files and starting from the beginning, buit still comes up with a Patch error every damn time, it has been 2 and a half days of trying to get this to work. does anyone have a fix for this problem or is this POS game still broken???

Bentu
12-16-2014, 09:30 AM
OK so, I have played the old defiance when it came out on disk last year, then put it down after so many crashes and update frustrations, now that it has become F2P and a friend has picked it up I wanted to give it another try BUT, I have downloaded and re-downloaded, updated and re-updated, tried clearing my xbox's cashe several times and deleting the entire game files and starting from the beginning, buit still comes up with a Patch error every damn time, it has been 2 and a half days of trying to get this to work. does anyone have a fix for this problem or is this POS game still broken???

The only thing I know to do is what you've already done. Just to delete all defiance data from your system and download it again.
You said you've cleared the system cash to so it should work for you.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Try Trion support and see if they can sort it out.

https://support.trionworlds.com/

DeadGhost
12-17-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey DarkZidane, welcome back to the game. We've taken a look at the logs and definitely found some intermittent problems with the patching server while you were trying to patch. The latest logs indicate you were able to patch successfully. Are you still having any problems connecting?