PDA

View Full Version : Question about Arkfalls.

SmokinRoses
12-20-2014, 01:21 AM
I've been playing Defiance for about 4months now...and I have no clue what the little plus (+) symbol is by the some players names at end of the results in Arkfalls. Can someone please explain to me what it is?! :o

satirized
12-20-2014, 01:28 AM
score boost.

SmokinRoses
12-20-2014, 01:34 AM
Thank you! I assumed it was something like that...I've been seeing this one specific guy at the top of the leaderboard at all Arkfalls that has that symbol by his name, that I've been at. And he's only been killing like one person. Lol

Atticus Batman
12-21-2014, 12:22 AM
The + is scoreboost. However the score you see in the main scoreboard is his real score. His boosted score is only listed on his private scoreboard.

It is extremely possible to be in first without a scoreboost and without getting any kills.

If you focus on nano/teamwork/opportunist points then you can rack up a big score without killing anyone. Als you get 1k for reviving a person that you haven't already revived at that event.

Use an ar/lmg/smg/bmg and just constantly hit every enemy you see, and don't bother focusing on killing anything. Your score will RISE and the community's appreciation of you will FALL!