PDA

View Full Version : Is Ultimate bonus locked to platform?

ThaddyMak
02-04-2013, 02:02 PM
If I buy the Ultimate Gamestop version for 360 and the standard for PC will I get the ultimate bonuses for both platforms or just the 360?

ThaddyMak
02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Are the Digital Items: 1,200 Bits, Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit, Hydra Heavy Weapon, Retailer Exclusive weapon, VBI Sentinel Shield, 7 Day scrip boost, 7 Day XP boost, Lock Box, +5 Inventory, In-game title: Badlands Drifter going to be available for all characters across all platforms made on a Trion account that bought the Ultimate Gamestop version or only available for characters for the platform the Ultimate Gamestop was designated on?

DarkStar
02-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Are the Digital Items: 1,200 Bits, Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit, Hydra Heavy Weapon, Retailer Exclusive weapon, VBI Sentinel Shield, 7 Day scrip boost, 7 Day XP boost, Lock Box, +5 Inventory, In-game title: Badlands Drifter going to be available for all characters across all platforms made on a Trion account that bought the Ultimate Gamestop version or only available for characters for the platform the Ultimate Gamestop was designated on?

I'm curious about the same thing. I have already preordered the Ultimate Edition at Gamestop for 360 and was thinking of ordering a copy for PC as well. Hoping that codes are applied cross platform, I've seen unlocks like this applied through the user account in another game I have. Not sure if I'd want to pay $150 twice.