PDA

View Full Version : Join "The Nights Watch" 24/7 guild XP and events.

Dalgin
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
The clan will have bonus clan xp on at all times, as well as loot and res.

It will be both PvE, and PvP and I am always getting PvP groups together.

I was an Alpha and Beta tester and am more then willing to help you with any questions you have pertaining to skills, mods, weapons and the game world in general.

Also myself and the others that are joining are more then willing to help with missions and give some gear upgrades, as long as you are not a clan jumper.

add me on PSN, Dalith140, easiest way to do the in game friends list.

Reminder I just made guild tonight , me and the 5 guys i played Alpha and beta with are forming with me taking the lead cause I have no life. (preks of military and now just school)

zartanyen
04-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Add me Zartanyen PSN ID I will be running with group boosts, also my ingame name.

Dom Perrion
04-04-2013, 12:33 AM
add Dom Perrion b/c im Me

TanBeret
04-04-2013, 01:37 AM
Mmm I'm interested first time playing was yesterday though I'm catchin on kinda quick I guess. Psn is TanBeret- and in game name is I think just Tan Beret but servers are down so what's new

Leviathon88
04-04-2013, 02:05 AM
hi i would be interested, but are you on eu servers or american?, as i am eu..and well i just need to find a solid group of people to start playing with, getting kinda lonely now! leviathon88 is my psn if your on eu.

NoPulse
04-04-2013, 02:16 AM

I was an Alpha and Beta tester and am more then willing to help you with any questions you have pertaining to skills, mods, weapons and the game world in general.

Also myself and the others that are joining are more then willing to help with missions and give some gear upgrades, as long as you are not a clan jumper.

Reminder I just made guild tonight , me and the 5 guys i played Alpha and beta with are forming with me taking the lead cause I have no life. (preks of military and now just school)

psn tolman187 ill mess you when i get in. ego 220 :{

Madpunk
04-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Hello, add me to your guild, Mad_Priest is my PSN ID. My ingame name is Madpunk. Thanks.

FNL4EVA23
04-04-2013, 02:27 AM
add me fnl4eva23

AlphaOne
04-13-2013, 07:03 PM

Bump.PSN MSG: KING-2122 If you want an invte.

NeoDraven
04-13-2013, 07:05 PM
Wrong area of the forums this needs to be in Playstation 3 - Clans subforum.