PDA

View Full Version : What is your grinding method?

TheBanterLad
12-22-2014, 04:32 PM
How do you go about grinding, whether it be keycodes, weapons or forge?

Festival
12-22-2014, 04:40 PM
My grinding method is not grinding. I just play the game and let stuff drop as it may. The closest I come to grinding, I'd say, is prioritizing stuff I need for a pursuit when I have multiple choices valuable to me in terms of what's currently spawned (Arkfalls, Incursions, etc.)..

Tex_Arcana
12-22-2014, 05:44 PM
I hit the Incursions primarily.
I have two excellent loadouts that do the trick against Volge and Afflicted.
Incursion in Madera (that leads to Kenn Farm) is a particualr favourite: Just got 655 kills and 212K points in it today. 15 Arkforge reward.
And then the Volge Incursion in San Fran.
Between those two, and doing Expert maps/Occasional Siege/Thorn Liro Co-ops my Arkforge and keys are always rolling in.
It's also nice to have a guild with the key bonus.

Major Crapshot
12-22-2014, 06:22 PM
My grinding method is not grinding. I just play the game and let stuff drop as it may. The closest I come to grinding, I'd say, is prioritizing stuff I need for a pursuit when I have multiple choices valuable to me in terms of what's currently spawned (Arkfalls, Incursions, etc.)..

This is what I do also. Contracts first then pursuits with trying to integrate weapon leveling. Unless it's during special events then those take priority.

But some mornings, I just feel like shooting a bunch of stuff so I'll find something that is quick and close. Especially, incursions because you're always moving and makes it feel more urgent and therefore more exciting. :)

konstantinov
12-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Kill everything.

TheStigsCousin
12-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Kill everything.

This! lol

Atticus Batman
12-22-2014, 10:46 PM

I follow Festival's method. Grinding tends to make a person so sick of a game that it ruins it for them. I'd rather just keep playing and having fun with it. If you really NEED more scrip/af/keys then follow Kon's advice and try to kill EVERYTHING!!!

Kill everything.

Wilhelm Keitel
12-22-2014, 11:21 PM
I do not grind I play games to have fun.
When it gets to the point I think I need to grind to advance in any game I take a break from that game.
I grind enough through out the week at my job my play time is my play time.

crazyged
12-23-2014, 12:25 AM
I find I don't do a helluva lot of grinding in this game - forge and keys just seem to stock up in my day-to-day (read earlier post) killing of everything!

Mister Derpenhowser
12-23-2014, 12:28 AM
Grind, bad.

Play, good.

Midnight
12-23-2014, 01:44 AM
Grind, bad.

Play, good.

Amen
/10char

JadedSinn
12-23-2014, 02:45 AM
grind ?

dont use such a dirty word good sir we are sivalised mmo gamers here not heathons that have to grind !

how dare you !

jokeing aside.

aim. shoot. thats how u grind on this game.

if it moves and is a bad guy. shoot it.

Enyal
12-23-2014, 02:56 AM
Smash!! rampage for mod caches, just stand in one spot and spam right click lol easiest farming ever.

Ryker Vorton
12-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Kill everything.

Tried that once.... too hard!!
http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/KillEverything.jpg

JadedSinn
12-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Tried that once.... too hard!!
http://www.rvphotography.co/share/defiance/KillEverything.jpg

if i didnt know better. id wear we where both in that fight some where. it didnt work how we wanted it to. i beleave i died. and u ran off screaming .

Ryker Vorton
12-23-2014, 05:39 PM
if i didnt know better. id wear we where both in that fight some where. it didnt work how we wanted it to. i beleave i died. and u ran off screaming .

Yep, when i ran out of bullets on that dinosaur and dropped it, it fell on my toe, so much pain!!!