PDA

View Full Version : I'm severely addicted..

JohnnyInk
04-03-2013, 11:54 PM
... TO GETTING CRITICALS! haha

Ok seriously, I love the game, yes there are bugs, but they HELLBUGS, what did you expect. The game just simply has so much potential to be great, and instead of complaining about this or that, I'm just happy to be in on the ground floor. Think of how the first COD was, or GTA, there's a good ending to this, so instead of complain, simply "SUGGEST" this or that, may make Trion more inclined to listen.

Now, back to talking about CRITICALS, Im currently playing 250Ego, cloak, fully modded manual and semi auto rifles, rocket launchers, and slug shotguns. Let me tell you, I am in heaven, being allowed to switch load outs that change outfits, weapons, and perks is so fckin sweet. I have a class for ark falls (soon to be one for each type) and a class for missions, and a pvp class. Now that's fire power in a shooter. Being all that it can be, I am simply more than thankful for the game, simply because I can go solo and trek around this wasteland as if on "fallout" or "skyrim" and use my sniper or better yet, BE a sniper. Some people can't enjoy the small things, but I can, being able to critical enemy's that are just close enough in my pixel range but too far for them to see me just gets me all fuzzy inside and to top it off, when I've exposed my position (2-6 CRITICALS later).. "CLOAK" and I'm either gone, or in your face throwing slugs at cha.. Ah.. Thank you Trion, thank you.. NOW FIX THAT DAMN VOICE CHAT!.. Had too.. No seriously, I suggest you fix it, before that's all they're talking about on G4..

Love the game, keep it coming

Agito Koyoto
04-03-2013, 11:58 PM
I feel the same way! I'm on the final story mission and plan on going afterwards! This is a game I can actually call a GAME!

JohnnyInk
04-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Yea man, I think ppl like pretending they're this superficial gamer and everything has to be fcking perfect. But truth is, it's an awesome fcking game and is giving us options put together in a way we've never seen.. well I'll say in a way we've never been able to play, but they better step it up, competition is blooming

Hyaku Shiki
04-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Too bad PS3 has hardly anyone playing. lol

SSlarg
04-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Too bad PS3 has hardly anyone playing. lol

that's flat out BS
I am on ps3 and have been at a few Huge arkfalls
and it seemed there were far more then 100 players there (though I did not count them)
the ps3 has plenty of players. get your facts straight before
snacking upon your foot.