PDA

View Full Version : Mercenarie - For Hire (Serious Request Only)

Xn xN7x
12-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Reposted - Please delete this post. Needed update

CRIXDA
12-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Hello there, Fellow Arkhunter!
Merry Christmas to you, and happy returns....Health and good cheer.

Now that formalities have been established, on to business:
Upon reading your post in which you offer you services as a "Hired Gun" in The Paradise Territories, I wish to help you out on a few things that may increase your business and your initial start-up.
Now, as you are a business operator - don't take what I am saying PERSONALLY. I want to help your Business and not insult you so think of my points as bullet points toward your endeavor and not toward YOU.

First, the title of the post has a grevious misspelled word in it. Perhaps it is a European spelling, but if you are a "Hired Gun", you are commonly referred to as a Mercenary. I know that you cannot change the post once it is up there or edit it, so THAT genie can't go back into the bottle but onward into the future, adapting the spelling Mercenary would help people to more readily recognize your service and treat it with the seriousness that it deserves.
Second, I noticed that you didn't put up which platform or server that you ply your deadly trade on. If I were in need of some assistance on Xbox Live North American Servers (XBLNA), I wouldn't be able to access your service if you were on PC. The term "gamertag" is kind of generic but lends itself to Xbox, I would be specific in the future so clients wouldn't have any questions whatsoever.
Third and lastly, your pay rate 50 k Scrip per hour. I am not very wealthy in-game, I don't know about yourself. I would recommend a "scaling" pay system instead - first job, negotiable pay... maybe 10 k Scrip per hour and then after clients see how good of a shooter that you are and how much of a value that they are getting for their hard-earned scrip, they won't balk at the idea of spending higher amounts for later jobs.

I hope that you understand that I mean no mockery, no malice or sarcasm. I KNOW OF A FEW mercs who charge 5 k Scrip per mission and I don't use them because I have a clan full of stone-cold killers and shooters and looters.
But!!!!!!
If I were ever in a jam and needed help, it would be good to know that there was a reliable " Soldier for Hire" who could help me and hold up his end.
Thanks and Happy Holidays

KingNephilim
12-24-2014, 02:35 PM
First... you never mentioned what system & server are you on
Second... are you french? "Mercenarie"? ...should I assume you mean mercenary?

KingNephilim
12-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Gahhh!!! ...beat me to it

#doublepost

CRIXDA
12-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Sorry Neph!

richardkrainium
12-24-2014, 06:58 PM
the op plays on xbox, is a member of raytheon corp and was calling minor arkfalls majors a week or two ago so......

CRIXDA
12-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Looks like that OP got everything fixed up and more polished, should work out a lot better.