PDA

View Full Version : Sad to see this forum turning into the forum of every other online game at launch...

Mavor
04-04-2013, 01:09 AM
This sucks! That sucks! I dont like X, Y and Z, change it! OMG servers are down, MY LIFE IS OVER! But I PAID for it! ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! WHAAAAAA!

Getting worked up about launch hiccups, bugs and downtime is a pointless waste of energy. S*** happens - always has, always will. Screaming about game balance and lack of content is a pointless waste of energy - Trion is working on getting everything stable and running - balance and content issues always come later.

This is not the first rodeo for the majority of you - so its not like any launch troubles should come as a surprise. (Yes, I know, some of you are here to ***** because you like to ***** - and unfortunately I cant stop you from that.)

But seriously, for craps sake, calm down and have some dip. =p

Taaltos
04-04-2013, 01:09 AM
This sucks! That sucks! I dont like X, Y and Z, change it! OMG servers are down, MY LIFE IS OVER! But I PAID for it! ME ME ME ME ME ME!!! WHAAAAAA!

Getting worked up about launch hiccups, bugs and downtime is a pointless waste of energy. S*** happens - always has, always will. Screaming about game balance and lack of content is a pointless waste of energy - Trion is working on getting everything stable and running - balance and content issues always come later.

This is not the first rodeo for the majority of you - so its not like any launch troubles should come as a surprise. (Yes, I know, some of you are here to ***** because you like to ***** - and unfortunately I cant stop you from that.)

Hmm...what kind of dip?

Mavor
04-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Oh any you like really =)

Taaltos
04-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Oh any you like really =)

Sweet! Cream Ranch it is!

Blastiel
04-04-2013, 01:11 AM

So you now fall into the category of people who moan about people who moan about a game on the games official forum.

This now makes me that guy who tells the guy moaning about people who moan about a game on the games official forum to stop moaning and just get involved in threads he/she likes.

Mad Macallan
04-04-2013, 01:12 AM
You do realize that your post is just as common as the posts you hate, and it floods the forums with crap thrown from both sides.

I think the whiners are too angry and dramatic while the apologists are too lenient and elitist. Maybe you guys can both shut up.

BrutikusIV
04-04-2013, 01:12 AM
ooooh. NeatO. Never seen one of these threads EVAR!

har har har.

But alas you are correct and more importantly you should FULLY expect the whhaaambulance to be doing donuts on the login screens!

Taaltos
04-04-2013, 01:13 AM
ooooh. NeatO. Never seen one of these threads EVAR!

har har har.

But alas you are correct and more importantly you should FULLY expect the whhaaambulance to be doing donuts on the login screens!

Woo! Donuts AND Dip?

BrutikusIV
You do realize that your post is just as common as the posts you hate, and it floods the forums with crap thrown from both sides.

I think the whiners are too angry and dramatic while the apologists are too lenient and elitist. Maybe you guys can both shut up.

roflmao.. omg so funny!

lawacr
well if no one said anything nothing would change to start and for two for the people that have yet to suffer through a online game launch the ranting and raving is how they learn about exactly what the hell is going on from others.

BrutikusIV
04-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Woo! Donuts AND Dip?

Umm just what are you dipping your donuts in again ? :P

Mavor
04-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Its amusing how fast people are to point out that complaining about complaining is a waste of time - and that if nothing gets said then nothing will change.

OBVIOUSLY.

Still doesnt mean we all have to run around acting like ******ed monkeys on fire every time a game doesnt launch with pristine, diamond like clarity. And now I present you with a cliche: be patient, give it time.