PDA

View Full Version : Clan Ranking

Shane5484
02-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Does anyone know if there will be any sort of clan/guild ranking system in game.

Darktide
02-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Hope so. I like a bit of competition.

Shane5484
02-05-2013, 08:11 AM
me to bud, nothing wrong with some competitive PvP.

Primus Palus
02-05-2013, 08:47 AM
With it being open world PvP... I hope they don't consider kills to be the only deciding factor. I like games that incorporate a bunch of different stats for the group to find the "best". Anyone can gank a bunch of newbies and rack up kills. I want to see what groups are really changing the game.

Shane5484
02-05-2013, 09:34 AM
to call it open world PvP, in my opinion is incorrect. Regardless clan rankings should be done based on clan v clan win loss records. not based on kdr for any individual.

Primus Palus
02-05-2013, 09:37 AM
to call it open world PvP, in my opinion is incorrect. Regardless clan rankings should be done based on clan v clan win loss records. not based on kdr for any individual.

I just used the phrase the devs did. I have no idea what it's like in-game.

Sarcon
02-05-2013, 10:41 AM
With it being open world PvP... I hope they don't consider kills to be the only deciding factor. I like games that incorporate a bunch of different stats for the group to find the "best". Anyone can gank a bunch of newbies and rack up kills. I want to see what groups are really changing the game.

incorrect it is not open world PVP, shadow wars takes place in the open world but you sign up for it and only participants can hurt each other.

Mr666
02-05-2013, 11:22 AM
I would like this as well because a half of my guild members are looking to take the top spots

Shane5484
02-05-2013, 12:34 PM
thats are goal as well, top ranked PvP clan. We it on GRFS top ranked clan and #1 player in the world and will be there on CODBO2 soon hopefully, several skilled players. Good thing about defiance is that the single player mode is also fun for those who dont want to play competitive.

Dead_Phoenix
02-05-2013, 01:01 PM
yea i would like a guild rep system. ie guilds that work togther doing missions and ark falls etc get clan points, more clan points means more bonuses like titles, emblems etc

DuoMaxwell007
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
yea i would like a guild rep system. ie guilds that work togther doing missions and ark falls etc get clan points, more clan points means more bonuses like titles, emblems etc

i would like something like a guild ranking system.. i,e get a certain number of guild points to rank up... and you gt access to items in a guild shop.. those items are unlocked in the shop based on your guild rank... and those items are guild only.. meaning if youre not in a guild you cant get those items.. and if you are in a guild but your guild isnt very active (farming guild point or w/e) you dont rank up to unlock those items)

Dead_Phoenix
02-05-2013, 01:48 PM
i would like something like a guild ranking system.. i,e get a certain number of guild points to rank up... and you gt access to items in a guild shop.. those items are unlocked in the shop based on your guild rank... and those items are guild only.. meaning if youre not in a guild you cant get those items.. and if you are in a guild but your guild isnt very active (farming guild point or w/e) you dont rank up to unlock those items)

gw2 stylie?

thing is i agree ranking would be nice but it does kind of pigeon hole players into joining large clans, rather then banding togther. if you want access to stuff you would need to be ina big name clan rather then just with your mates.

SweetMadness
02-05-2013, 02:09 PM
gw2 stylie?

thing is i agree ranking would be nice but it does kind of pigeon hole players into joining large clans, rather then banding togther. if you want access to stuff you would need to be ina big name clan rather then just with your mates.

This sums up how I feel about it. And bigger guilds, in my experience, tend to be a bigger pain. That, and there's always that one person I don't recruit that leaves me wanting to /guildquit, or want to grief for endlessly...

I say leave it up to the minds of the gamers whose guild is the better, or have in game Guild vs. Guild PvP competitions.

Dead_Phoenix
02-05-2013, 02:18 PM
This sums up how I feel about it. And bigger guilds, in my experience, tend to be a bigger pain. That, and there's always that one person I don't recruit that leaves me wanting to /guildquit, or want to grief for endlessly...

I say leave it up to the minds of the gamers whose guild is the better, or have in game Guild vs. Guild PvP competitions.

now that would be nice, maybe small maps and have 4 vs 4 vs 4 or something. we could call it clan wars! or guild battle!

i always hated larger clans because the potensial at getting the little gobby **** who wants to rule the roost, or simply wont shut up is to high.

DuoMaxwell007
02-05-2013, 02:28 PM
gw2 stylie?

not true... in that case Id make a guild with my mates and wed do what we had to to rank up our clan and get that stuff... ive done it in plenty of mmos.. you dont have to join a big name clan to get stuff.. you can make a clan with your friends and turn yourselves into a big name clan

SweetMadness
02-05-2013, 02:30 PM
now that would be nice, maybe small maps and have 4 vs 4 vs 4 or something. we could call it clan wars! or guild battle!

i always hated larger clans because the potensial at getting the little gobby **** who wants to rule the roost, or simply wont shut up is to high.

That's the truth, plus the smaller ones tend to have the tighter bond.