PDA

View Full Version : Random Loot Reward

TheStigsCousin
12-25-2014, 08:04 PM
I was just playing about an hour ago. I was on wave 3 or 4 of a major solstice arkfall and I got a loot reward pop up. It was as if I had opened a lockbox. It was 3 or 4 items, weapons (1 purple), and a couple mods I think. I was a little too busy fighting the Volge to really pay attention lol
I bought a lock box after the major was over, which we completed and I finally got my 5/5, so I can't really remember what all was in the random reward.
Anyone have any idea what this would be for? Would I have gotten it for completing a pursuit? Because I didn't check that.

konstantinov
12-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Merry Christmas.

stefb42
12-26-2014, 04:44 AM
This wont help tell you where these came from, but did you know that you can have rewards show up in the chat channel? By default xbox 360 used to display rewards in chat tab 4 but you can adjust chat tabs to show things like rewards, or what ego says etc etc, can help you keep a track of stuff, though it is best to have these things on a chat tab you don't use as the feed can get very full as it displays everything you pick up, open, receive, spend, etc etc

Tura Satana
12-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Yeah its called system I think in the chat menu. I have it turned on. It does tell you when you complete anything. Know that you are credited for completing conflicts/incursions/etc when they end, even if you are not there - but WERE at some point. Even if you just passed through the location while it was active.

gulac
12-27-2014, 02:21 AM
I don't know what or why you got what you got. But I recently bought the 7th Legion DLC and since then I randomly get 7th Legion weapons for, I have no idea what.
I can be riding or driving and suddenly I get a weapon.
I can be just standing around at one of the fast travel posts and i will get a weapon.
I can have just logged in and I will get a weapon .
So I don't know whats going on but if the game is going to randomly give me weapons for nothing I wish it would give me higher tier ones, with better damage.

Atticus Batman
12-27-2014, 03:07 AM
I don't know what or why you got what you got. But I recently bought the 7th Legion DLC and since then I randomly get 7th Legion weapons for, I have no idea what.
I can be riding or driving and suddenly I get a weapon.
I can be just standing around at one of the fast travel posts and i will get a weapon.
I can have just logged in and I will get a weapon .
So I don't know whats going on but if the game is going to randomly give me weapons for nothing I wish it would give me higher tier ones, with better damage.

It is because you are doing damage to an enemy in an incursion and not realizing it.

wjssmith
12-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I was just playing about an hour ago. I was on wave 3 or 4 of a major solstice arkfall and I got a loot reward pop up. It was as if I had opened a lockbox. It was 3 or 4 items, weapons (1 purple), and a couple mods I think. I was a little too busy fighting the Volge to really pay attention lol
I bought a lock box after the major was over, which we completed and I finally got my 5/5, so I can't really remember what all was in the random reward.
Anyone have any idea what this would be for? Would I have gotten it for completing a pursuit? Because I didn't check that.

One possibility is that you drove thru an encounter that someone else came along and finished causing you to receive random completion loot. I have also had things show randomly, because of game lag, several minutes after finishing an encounter