PDA

View Full Version : I still haven't received my Dodge Challanger...

Ink
04-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Where is it? I filed a ticket to the support but haven't gotten anything, this is really getting ridiculous!

I mean Charger, just woke up, sorry :'(

Relapse
Where is it? I filed a ticket to the support but haven't gotten anything, this is really getting ridiculous!

Did you redeem everything from the cash shop?

Taaltos

You have to get out of the starting tutorial area first, and then open the store menu, and claim your item.

Ink
04-04-2013, 02:06 AM
You have to get out of the starting tutorial area first, and then open the store menu, and claim your item.

I have left the starting area a long time ago and I've claimed everything from the Defiance Shop, and there's no Dodge Charger there..

:(

Relapse
04-04-2013, 02:15 AM
I have left the starting area a long time ago and I've claimed everything from the Defiance Shop, and there's no Dodge Charger there..

:(

I had this issue with my Deluxe edition on the first day and received it within 8 hours or so. Try contacting live support.

Ink
04-04-2013, 02:23 AM
I don't know why, but live support isn't working for me :/ Maybe it's regional and only works in the US? Cause I'm from Sweden, that's why I've thought about that, but hopefully they'll find my ticket and answer it or some mod here could help?

Anyways, thanks for the replies :)

Relapse
04-04-2013, 02:24 AM
I don't know why, but live support isn't working for me :/ Maybe it's regional and only works in the US? Cause I'm from Sweden, that's why I've thought about that, but hopefully they'll find my ticket and answer it or some mod here could help?

It's only open during office hours for the central time zone, so it may be a time zone conflict. The hours are posted if you click live support while it's down.

Yonpachi
04-04-2013, 02:25 AM

The guy on Live Chat won't and can't help you. I haven't received ANY of my preorder bonuses since the game released. Tried everything. And ended up opening support ticket that no single response given (Been 2 days, no response, nope).

Jardian
04-04-2013, 02:27 AM
The guy on Live Chat won't and can't help you. I haven't received ANY of my preorder bonuses since the game released. Tried everything. And ended up opening support ticket that no single response given (Been 2 days, no response, nope).

Had problems with mine after linking my account sent in a ticket had it in 8 hours as well so not sure what yoru issue is lol.

Taaltos
04-04-2013, 02:29 AM
I thought I was getting a real Red Dodge Challenger.

You should have heard the condescension in the support guys laughter over the phone.

QQ

Ink
04-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Could it be because I linked my Account with my Xbox? Cause I tried the Xbox Beta and didn't like it so I changed my order at GameStop to the PC version :P

Yonpachi
04-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Had problems with mine after linking my account sent in a ticket had it in 8 hours as well so not sure what yoru issue is lol.

Yeah dammit, usually my ticket responded within that time range. But now, it's been posted since April 2nd, and I still haven't received any single word regarding my preorder bonus.

Jardian
04-04-2013, 02:32 AM
Could it be because I linked my Account with my Xbox? Cause I tried the Xbox Beta and didn't like it so I changed my order at GameStop to the PC version :P

That could have something to do with it ROFL.

Ink
04-04-2013, 02:42 AM
But I still registered the PC version of the game at Trion, so it would be stupid cause I got all the Ark Code rewards but not the car :/