PDA

View Full Version : Please Refund our Boosts!

Bozley
04-04-2013, 02:17 AM
When I actually managed to log in on my xbox for 5 minutes at a time earlier last night I noticed that my boost clock had been ticking down on the boosts i purchased, even though i was not online. I am fine with a fixed set of time that can expire when you are not online, but not if the damn game server is down for 6 hours....If there are others like myself (who treated themselves to various boosts based on the assumption that they would actually be playing the game) let Trion know that you are getting robbed twice by not getting the boost time that you payed for and of course not by being able to play your f#%$ing game. On a happier note the limited time I did play it looked pretty great! Fix them servers and give us our boost back!

jam201984
04-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Agreed wasted Xp

Taaltos
04-04-2013, 02:19 AM
When I actually managed to log in on my xbox for 5 minutes at a time earlier last night I noticed that my boost clock had been ticking down on the boosts i purchased, even though i was not online. I am fine with a fixed set of time that can expire when you are not online, but not if the damn game server is down for 6 hours....If there are others like myself (who treated themselves to various boosts based on the assumption that they would actually be playing the game) let Trion know that you are getting robbed twice by not getting the boost time that you payed for and of course not by being able to play your f#%$ing game. On a happier note the limited time I did play it looked pretty great! Fix them servers and give us our boost back!

Given Trion's track record, they'll refund your boosts and then some.

TheChosenFall
04-04-2013, 02:37 AM
Mine aee still good for over 130 hours XD i play all the time anyway so dont bother me

Charmmybun
04-04-2013, 03:01 AM
id like to know too, i havent been able to play at all, and with paying for the ultimate edition there are some boosts i would like to use. and as of right now there are several boosts counting down and i cant use them because i cant play.

i have had several issues from the get-go starting with a huge ammount of issues in the beta and then downloading the game itself, and then my ultimate edition item bonus not showing up for a day (only some of them) and not receiving my pre-order bonuses still not showing up even now.

i paid for content that i can not use. these boosts are things that we paid for not just a bag and a hellbug toy.

jam201984
04-04-2013, 03:13 AM
same my XP boost is ticking away and i cant play hope they refund them

Mushmello
04-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Ditto on this. If we can't even play, how is it our faults that the boost time is being wasted? Hopefully they give back some of the hours that we didn't get to use. On a side note, I don't really like the idea of a boost system where the boosts CAN even tic down when you're not on. Shouldn't it be only when you're playing? Then the servers being down wouldn't be messing with your boost duration in the first place.

TripMyWire
04-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Good luck trying to get a refund. They would have to refund thousands of players....doubt it will happen. My XP boost is going down aswell but i doubt it will be refunded

Charmmybun
04-04-2013, 04:33 AM
i think the real issue here with the boosts is that we paid 160$ for these items rewards/ boosts, and we cant use them. that is the main issue. obviously i enjoyed the idea of the game played the beta and with all the problems still enjoyed the game to keep my preorder and not lower it to bottom tier. i got the ultimate for the season pass, and all the bonuses it came with. we paid for that content.

not expecting a refund but some in game compensation would be appreciated.

i had problems getting my items from my edition and my bonuses showing up took a day for all of them to show up. and i STILL dont have my pre-order bonuses. i can barely get enough time on the game to check. i only got the first mission done.

i understand problems and mmo on launch week all that ju-ju, but the bonuses we paid for... we arent getting. not because we dont want to play but because the servers, the game itself, wont let us.

compensation. it is not too much to ask for.

Midori Oku
04-04-2013, 04:43 AM
Compensation. it is not too much to ask for.

They most likely will give some sort of compensation. My guess is an EXP booster to replace the ones that we are able to take little to no advantage of. Possibly a few other things just for all the problems.

SYN BLACK XS
04-04-2013, 05:07 AM
It would make more sense to stop the countdown until the majority of the server issues are worked out. It doesnt cost them anything, and gives us more of an incentive to be on through the frustrating times.

TechGnome
04-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Agreed.... maybe not a refund, but perhaps an extension...

-tg

SweetMadness
04-04-2013, 05:26 AM
It would be nice, and show some good will and caring towards their community.

On the flip side, I don't expect it.

JustinD92
04-04-2013, 05:30 AM
I agree with you Taaltos. Trion will most likely refund the lost boost experience to players during down time.
Given Trion's track record, they'll refund your boosts and then some.

Charmmybun
04-04-2013, 11:48 AM
or replace their exp boost with one you can actually redeem at your leisure if they sent out a redeem, like they did with othe rpreorder bonus and ark hunter bonus, instead of just auto-link to your account -- then we could use it when we either think we will have time or when the servers arent so awful.

Azrael24
04-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Well they just gave everyone a boost today, but hopefully Trion isn't counting that as our "reimbursement" for the stuff we got in the Ultimate Edition...