PDA

View Full Version : A defiance christmas thanks

Psycroww
12-26-2014, 09:51 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah!!! I have been on this thread for around 5-6 months now and I've had a great year playing defiance and spending times on these forums. The responses, posts, arguments, Qna's, everything have been wonderful. The community is always awesome.

I also hope all the Dev's have had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah as well. Thank you for all the hard work you guys have put into the game. The game is a lot better then it was when I first started, and yeah there are still a few touchy subjects, but we will get around it. I can't wait for another year filled with updates, and spending time with everyone.

Take care everyone :)

Piers
12-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Christmas was really great for me and some friends! I got a new Xbox ONE game and my friends got an Xbox ONE. To bad the servers got DDOS'D by those scrip-kiddies (you know who they are).

utopian fallacy
12-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Great thread. I have much thanks for this game as well was a f2p yet gave this company hundreds of $ for shear respect n admiration for this game. Mmo's never been intriguing till this game. I love coops n been a zombie expert yet now I play with hundreds of great people om defiance. Thank you devs for creating a great game. Hope you received great presents n relaxing time off...now back to the grind...jB