PDA

View Full Version : Best DC weapons

SUPREEM
12-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Which DC weapons do you consider to be the best?

Imo, #1 golden ring #2 dancing lady #3 french hen

satirized
12-28-2014, 05:09 PM

DL have wasted rolls. Swan is better for pvp. Crit on SMG is useless.

crazyged
12-28-2014, 05:10 PM

That's my vote - I'm really liking the French Hen

konstantinov
12-28-2014, 05:17 PM
Leaping lord hands down.

Johnny Stranger
12-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Love goose , haven't shot my hen yet , dl and piper seem similar to me , piper might not have the crits the lady has but either way , both are great for me . Haven't got around to turtle dove so can't comment

Xaat Xuun
12-29-2014, 07:08 AM
I only have tried a couple different Epic Solstice Ground pounders, And I'm really liking them, for me I think the Milking Maid (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/12/81.png) would the best. none of the epics I have picked up have same stats, as the milking Maid , tho they do have the same white and blue rolls, one has same white green blue, but not the purple.

The only LMG I like or even use, is the VBI LM-43 Thunder (http://www.defiancedata.com/weapons.php?m=84), which happens to be the DC-12 Drummer (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/12/12.png), I was happy to see that, but still not a fan of LMG's so most likely wouldn't call it the best, but now the best LMG

I don't have much use for them any more, but I really like to get my hands on a DC-6 Laying Goose (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/12/6.png)

if 3 where my choices, then those would be my best picks .. since, the rest I really have covered else where, 'cept maybe getting a hold of a DC-5 Golden Ring (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/12/5.png), haven't updated my okayish wolfy in a long time, this would help my WM loadout

Bigbearbear
12-29-2014, 02:53 PM
I have the DC-12 Drummer and the DC-8 Milking Maid. I won't say they are "the best" but like most weapons in the game, they have their use.

The DC-12 Drummer basically turns you into a gun turret. Large magazine capacity, high fire rate, accurate and stable, few enemies can survive long enough to approach you if you focus fire on it and land as many critical hits as you can. Unfortunately though, it is most effectively only if you go into aim mode so this isn't your run-and-gun weapon. Also, the fast fire rate means frequently trips to the ammo box.

The DC-8 Milking Maid is pretty interesting. I use it when I need to kill something that doesn't move very fast, or have the habit of pausing and standing still before firing or doing something else (eg. Volge Viscera). It does a lot of damage but only if you can get the target caught in all the spreading cluster grenades. I finished my Silicon Valley pursuit with this weapon, especially those incursions that require you to destroy a Evangel (spelling?). Lob 6 grenades at the building from a distance away and detonate it, since the building doesn't move, it gets the full cluster effect of this weapon. It'll bring the building down with a single volley.

Untamed1
12-29-2014, 05:31 PM
I got the DC-1 Partridge shotgun with a 23 mag size. It reloads 8 shots at a time, 16 at a time with Single Minded.

It has a crazy high rad nano uptime and basically no down time for reloading. It is probably one of the best shotguns available right now. I have score 1st in several major solstice strikes and incursions using just the shotgun.

The Leaping Lord is probably the most unique one.

Burned In Effigy
12-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Right now having a blast with my goose. Man she's a beat. My drummer is awesome as well. Just need a leaping Lord tho.

Dixie Cougar
12-30-2014, 05:30 PM
I like my Turtle Dove. With a recoil roll I took the "skilled user" part out of the description--as long as I don't jerk the mouse I can land the double headshot on a standing target without any manual compensation.

I use it with a velocity boomer in co-ops to cover our SMG/AR runners. I countersnipe the rocket/sniper mobs and then play artillery from the back, anything they don't mow down gets ragdolled faster than you can say "Show your face!"

Yes I'm sure 4 guys with unicorn needlers could speedrun it faster but we do fine for time.

Hexthat
01-01-2015, 07:54 AM
Leaping lord hands down.

Agree, mine gets me top 10 every Major Solstice Strike I come in with at least 19mins remaining.

Lunch Box
01-01-2015, 10:18 AM
I've only received the Partridge and I forget what the name of the infector one is, but I love the Partridge, I like getting right up on the Volge, and just blasting them right in the face and watching the crit numbers fly.

Johnny Stranger
01-01-2015, 10:27 AM
been a week, still haven't shot my turtle dove lol.... did buy a leaping lord ....oh lordy lordy, guess who shoots enemies from forty ..(yards) lol...love this gun !!!!! I feel like a conductor leading my bugs around the battle field LOL ....eat bugs, eat !!! get a dc gun today ...would like to try the drummer ...POWER !!!please Ara.....

Burned In Effigy
01-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Leaping lord n milking maid enuff said

BC001
01-01-2015, 06:01 PM
So far I only have Leaping Lord and Piper. Both are great but of the two the lord is the one I prefer.

Niner82
01-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Like my DC-1 Partridge for bug extermination.

Lunch Box
01-03-2015, 01:37 AM
A Partridge and 2 Leaping Lords.

crazyged
01-03-2015, 07:05 AM
I placed second in an SS major, using just the French Hen and that was without doing every one of the preliminary arkfalls. I finally got a reload roll on it and that weapon kicks @ss!

I never was much of a shottie fan, but that has become my favorite DC weapon.

Burned In Effigy
01-03-2015, 04:07 PM
I placed second in an SS major, using just the French Hen and that was without doing every one of the preliminary arkfalls. I finally got a reload roll on it and that weapon kicks @ss!

I never was much of a shottie fan, but that has become my favorite DC weapon.

Its basically a zagger but with a DC name. But yes that gun kicks arse. I'm using it on my alt to lvl IP my sawed off pursuit. Yeehaw.