PDA

View Full Version : where is Freight Yard?

Burgfritz
04-04-2013, 04:01 AM
so when i started the game i could choose Freight Yard as a pvp map now its gone from i list i cant join it but its the best pvp map anyone got the same problem or got a solution to fix this?

Racquemis
04-04-2013, 04:33 AM
last update notes said it was temporarily disabled. didn't state the reason. probbaly to fix some broken stuff.

Shane5484
04-04-2013, 07:15 AM
I heard that a couple of *******s were cheating and exploiting game faults so Trion removed map to repair it. If it was up to me I would have removed the *******s who were cheating instead.

malaclypse
04-04-2013, 10:49 AM
I heard that a couple of *******s were cheating and exploiting game faults so Trion removed map to repair it. If it was up to me I would have removed the *******s who were cheating instead.
yes because obviously that will fix the exploit and no one will ever find it again.

Shane5484
04-04-2013, 12:03 PM
no it wont fix exploit but it will make cheating *******s think twice before they exploit game faults. Shut down there trion account and ban them from the game, cheating wrecks game for everyone and people just keep getting away with it. Most people are running fraps or a simmilar program, record it and send it to trion. If you have to cheat to win you are a ****en loser and always will be a ****en loser.