PDA

View Full Version : Be cool if at the start menu we have information about server status and.....

sc9000
04-04-2013, 04:58 AM
Like can you please, explain at the start menu , and have scrolls across the top screen that explain to people what is going on, not everyone comes to these forums or any game forums on xbox live. half the time.

Also not everyone will use there phone data plans to look at information on the game they will just take it back. FYI.

Gets old having to jump from one xbox live party to another or getting messages from people asking WTF. just to explain to people what going on or were to look for the information and then there like WTF. i think half my friends never played a mmo before and most them all over 30 years old.

Then it get really bad when your friends see people from another country on your friends lists asking how there playing it and they can not.

Then also, once this is all worked out can you also, on the scroll on the start menu give a rough time when the server going down or coming back up so, that when you get off of work,school or family stuff. You then you can be like ok time go do something else and not pray that you hit a jackpot.

One dude is like why can they not put that scroll info after the patch check.

SYN BLACK XS
04-04-2013, 05:02 AM
Its not like this is scheduled maintenance. The servers crashed, and theyre doing everything they can do fix it

I agree, having a place in the game start screen that announced scheduled server maint., and current status would be awesome. But for the next few weeks, I'd check the site or their twitter feed before logging in.

Roeh
04-04-2013, 05:04 AM
Did you take a look at the community blog today? It's all there.