PDA

View Full Version : Top Notch Toolworks

OMGBRICK
04-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Anyone know where the top notch tool works vendor is? I completed the two contracts and wanna see what I'm working towards

SweetMadness
04-04-2013, 05:19 AM
Derp... I know where it is, I just can't think of how to describe getting there. It's a vendor in the south of Madera (well I think it's actually in an area called Marin or something like that), on an island. If you go through the main quests, you'll have a quest that takes you there.

OMGBRICK
04-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Derp... I know where it is, I just can't think of how to describe getting there. It's a vendor in the south of Madera (well I think it's actually in an area called Marin or something like that), on an island. If you go through the main quests, you'll have a quest that takes you there.

Haha your derpy explanation was enough to get me there. Thanks!

And completely unrelated... Anyone know how synergy on weapons work? What are synergy [1], [2], [3], [4]?

John McClain
04-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Where are the quests for the tool works, those weapons are pretty solid

Michifornian
04-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Where are the quests for the tool works, those weapons are pretty solid Just keep doing the main missions and eventually you get there, it is located where you meet the Rosa Rodriguez character. It's on the the east side of the map, just north of where the goldden gate bridge is.

blazenjuggalo
04-25-2013, 08:02 PM
How do I get the money use for top notch toolworks?

Zeldron
04-25-2013, 08:39 PM

This post hurts my head... Umm ok its is rep plus a little cash. By the post this was way hard to for you to figure out.

StanleyPain
04-26-2013, 12:43 AM

You have to complete the daily/weekly challenges for that particular manufacturer. Look at the menu for "Goals" to see your Contract status and what you need to do to earn that currency. It will take awhile to get currency for the vendors.

Spruence
04-26-2013, 02:41 AM
This should help you:

http://www.ign.com/maps/defiance/world