PDA

View Full Version : Back up

irathient
04-04-2013, 05:29 AM
Some one asked me this morning "r the servers back up". I replied "I guess they could be used as back up if it were necessary". But for all here on this forum. Yes they are running nice and smooth on Xbox live. See, patience. Would be nice if Trion would set the clock back on my 7 day ultimate edition Xp boost. Since most of that was being backed up.

TheFool
04-04-2013, 05:31 AM
Some one asked me this morning "r the servers back up". I replied "I guess they could be used as back up if it were necessary". But for all here on this forum. Yes they are running nice and smooth on Xbox live. See, patience. Would be nice if Trion would set the clock back on my 7 day ultimate edition Xp boost. Since most of that was being backed up.

I thought it was running smoothly until I could not pick up ammo or loot. Everything else worked fine like spawning car right away and switching weapons. Than I suddenly just started dieing out of nowhere from nothing.

GodSpark
04-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Not exactly "running smooth" lots of people are having an odd "disembodied" issue which is causing all kinds of trouble. But they are up, which is much better than things were a few hours ago lol.

OneClipWond3r
04-04-2013, 05:34 AM
This morning all is smooth as butter. the test will be tonight when everyone logs, then we will see if the servers are ready to hold that capacity yet.

TheFool
04-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Update: vehicles are no longer spawning and can't switch weapons. Funny though, I was attacking some raiders and one threw a fire bottle in the complete opposite direction of my and I got set on fire? :/

rnrschoolyard
04-04-2013, 05:40 AM
Game is fun really fun to play but the issues they have when doing patches is outrageous. They need to shut it down again and fix the problem right this time and not just sit on there collective arises.

GodSpark
04-04-2013, 05:41 AM
Update: vehicles are no longer spawning and can't switch weapons. Funny though, I was attacking some raiders and one threw a fire bottle in the complete opposite direction of my and I got set on fire? :/

Yep, it's the "disembodied" thing. I made a topic about it in Tech Support.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?18536-I-am-currently-stuck-being-quot-disembodied-quot

Kargion
04-04-2013, 05:41 AM
smooth is an odd term, last night before all the crashes my game was running better but i was still having lots of lag issues

irathient
04-04-2013, 12:01 PM
smooth is an odd term, last night before all the crashes my game was running better but i was still having lots of lag issues
It was running smoothly. Oh well. I guess if you. Want smooth play a 4am eastern