PDA

View Full Version : Sudden disinterest in dc3 french hen?

SUPREEM
01-04-2015, 01:13 AM
At first everyone wanted one, now you cant trade one off to save your life lol. I dont get it. Of all the weapons in game i would consider it the most interesting due to the fact that its the only 4 round clip sawwed off that exist (to my knowledge). Has it become worthless within the past week? What gives?

Azimov
01-04-2015, 01:33 AM
Dunno but, just got one tonight with low reload time and it kicks butt. I would not part with it.

Atticus Batman
01-04-2015, 02:37 AM
At first everyone wanted one, now you cant trade one off to save your life lol. I dont get it. Of all the weapons in game i would consider it the most interesting due to the fact that its the only 4 round clip sawwed off that exist (to my knowledge). Has it become worthless within the past week? What gives?

They are currently the only Non-DLC 4 round sawed offs. Legendary Zaggers which are DLC 2 weapons are also 4 rounds, thanks to a change a couple months back.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/10/zagger1.jpg

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2014/10/08/game-mechanics-update-reloading-and-perks/

As for the lack of interest in the gun, my guess is that there still are not a lot of sawed off lovers. So most of those that want one have already gotten one. I personally didn't know it has a 4 round mag since I don't pay much attention to it's stats. Actually the only one I paid attention to was the Calling Bird since I wanted a new Ba Sniper.

NullWolf
01-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Not a super fan of the sawed off in general but between all the reload bonuses and the 4 rounds, I love the french hen.

Does good damage to everything short of the ark tier enemies(even then decent damage) and is a great close quarters weapon for pvp

Chump Norris
01-08-2015, 09:36 PM
It's BS they removed reload rolls from the Zagger (a gun we payed real money to use) because they supposedly weren't useful then turn around and add a free gun with one of the reload rolls they took from us and decided to top it off by giving it the +2mag that made the Zagger special.

They really **** all over the people that bought DLC 2 so they could use the Zagger imo.

/end of run on sentence rant.

konstantinov
01-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Its BS they removed reload rolls from the Zagger (a gun we payed real money to use) because they weren't useful then add a free gun with one of the reload rolls they took from us and decided to give it the +2mag that made the Zagger special.

They really **** all over the people that bought DLC 2 so they could use the Zagger imo.

nano fraggers with zagger rolls are .5 reload. I rolled speedy feet on my hen.

Chump Norris
01-08-2015, 09:49 PM
nano fraggers with zagger rolls are .5 reload. I rolled speedy feet on my hen.

I can supposedly hit .5 with my QM Zagger if I spend a ton of forge resetting my mastery until I get reload. I spent a bunch to get the roll I wanted...really look forward to throwing it all away.

konstantinov
01-08-2015, 09:51 PM
I can supposedly hit .5 with my QM Zagger if I spend a ton of forge resetting my mastery until I get reload. I spent a bunch to get the roll I wanted...really look forward to throwing it all away.

I'm keeping my QM zagger and QM nano fragger as a trophy piece.

Markeen
01-09-2015, 01:22 AM
I'm selling the French Hen fully modded with epic mods if anyone wants it. Heh.

crazyged
01-09-2015, 06:47 AM
I'm loving my French Hen.

I finally got a reload remastery on it, dumped a T4 falloff mod on it and this thing kicks butt at range.

I'm normally an SMG person, but this is my favorite DC weapon, even more so than the Dancing Lady.

zayne83
01-09-2015, 01:49 PM
i love my french hen. i have 4 on all 4 toons of mine (all from weekly dfew rewards haha) and it's my go-to gun for pvp even at a 1.1 reload it still kicks arse. just need a reload mastery

JOCCO5150
01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm selling the French Hen fully modded with epic mods if anyone wants it. Heh.

How much you want?

Johnny Stranger
01-09-2015, 02:39 PM
love my hen so much , got another one.... ??????? how much you want for your hen...seeing as it's worthless ...lol...250 k ? might be cheaper for me to buy another to get master roll than to spend af to remaster LOL