PDA

View Full Version : Random Event Suggestion

Yakalfurd
01-04-2015, 03:36 AM
How about we get a special event where Hulker Hell , New Frontier Harvest and Solstice Strikes all drop from the sky at the same time? Give us another chance at some mods and OJs!

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 05:12 AM
sounds fun. but thats what the lockboxes in the bit store are for :(

stefb42
01-04-2015, 05:27 AM
Don't care much for bit store, overpriced random vendor trash, now if they made the event lockboxes like the big gift at shondus and guaranteed a named event weapon id buy it, even if the named weapon was random, but a random weapon from a huge pool and mods? Nty

Now all 3 dropping at once sounds like it would be a right royal rumble, volge hulkers mutants and arkhunters all fighting with each other, drop in some miners and grid and it would be a total riot, probably unplayable too but heh,sounds like it could be fun

KingNephilim
01-04-2015, 05:58 AM
Now all 3 dropping at once sounds like it would be a right royal rumble, volge hulkers mutants and arkhunters all fighting with each other, drop in some miners and grid and it would be a total riot, probably unplayable too but heh,sounds like it could be fun

...exactly this

Atticus Batman
01-04-2015, 06:03 AM

I think that they should put all bit boxes in the a Rep vendor, and allow us to buy it for like 500 rep and 250k scrip. Of course even if they did that, the wouldn't lower the price of the corporate espionage box since it already has a scrip value attatched to it. :(

I love my following idea!:

They should also add vehicle lockboxes that guarantee a bitstore vehicle for scrip and rep too. As well as a outfit lockbox with some of the bitstore outfits. They could move some of the older vehicles and outfits into the appropriate lockbox. When they add new vehicles and outfits to the store. The new things will be bitstore only. The older items will be available in the bitstore and the appropriate RNG controlled lockbox.

But they won't do any of that, since the bitstore is how they make the money to keep the servers running.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 06:06 AM
I think that they should put all bit boxes in the a Rep vendor, and allow us to buy it for like 500 rep and 250k scrip. Of course even if they did that, the wouldn't lower the price of the corporate espionage box since it already has a scrip value attatched to it. :(

I love my following idea!:

They should also add vehicle lockboxes that guarantee a bitstore vehicle for scrip and rep too. As well as a outfit lockbox with some of the bitstore outfits. They could move some of the older vehicles and outfits into the appropriate lockbox. When they add new vehicles and outfits to the store. The new things will be bitstore only. The older items will be available in the bitstore and the appropriate RNG controlled lockbox.

But they won't do any of that, since the bitstore is how they make the money to keep the servers running.

+1

agree with it all. should have people start pushing it onto the devs as much as thy can :D

Yakalfurd
01-04-2015, 07:42 AM
It'd be really fun! understand what your saying about the bit store. But one of the factors of these events is to attract people to the bit store. Was telling a guy in my clan about Hulker Hell just today , he wasn't playing Defiance in Oct. & Nov. He buys tons of stuff with bits. He ever gets a chance to play Hulker Hell I'm sure he would buy Purge lock boxes. It's beneficial for both us and Trion to have these events.

Burned In Effigy
01-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah I'd like to see one huge event where the volge are being besieged by 99ers revenants and mutants and hellbugs attacking everybody else. Scrappers attacking hellbugs etc. It wokd be fantastic and chaos. A Royal rumble. Oooh throw in dome hulker vs volge battles.

Chris Robet
01-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Let's just make an event where every warmaster that ever escaped got put into one field and all arkhunters got forced into this field until all the warmasters die. This might force a few people to actually try to kill them.

Burned In Effigy
01-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Let's just make an event where every warmaster that ever escaped got put into one field and all arkhunters got forced into this field until all the warmasters die. This might force a few people to actually try to kill them.

I thought something like this before. Calculate all the escaped WMs n let em roam free one or two per day. Wed be fighting em for months.

Bentu
01-04-2015, 04:14 PM

Now that this game is f2p there are many youngsters in game who don't have the option to use the bits store.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Now that this game is f2p there are many youngsters in game who don't have the option to use the bits store.

dont lie to your self. children have ways of geting money to put into bits to buy things in the store. thy allways have a way.

use to play another game with a 13 yearold. he would spend around 50 dollers every 2 weeks on game store currancy just to buy items that he wanted.

if theres a way thy find it. and thy spend money without even thinking about it.

adults know better then to spend money on games. kids dont.

not to mention most kids between 10 - 17 have no quames beging pleading and driveing there parents nuts till thy give in to there wants.

o.o how you think the kids are geting the DLCs ? there not magicly geting them free.

Chris Robet
01-04-2015, 05:13 PM
dont lie to your self. children have ways of geting money to put into bits to buy things in the store. thy allways have a way.

In my case it's called working on a farm. If you have to beg your parents for money do you really think you earned it?

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 05:16 PM
In my case it's called working on a farm. If you have to beg your parents for money do you really think you earned it?

hay i didnt say that some parents where not stupid lol . as a parent my self. i can tell you . the word no is not in a childs vocabulary. some of them will keep at it till thy get what thy want.

others go into tantrum mode and fit mode to get what thy want. in the end with some parents. the result is allways the same.

thy give in just to get the kid to stop .

some children earn theres like you do. but most times with the way things are in some parts of the USA o.o children lack the meaning of earning a days wage.

Chris Robet
01-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Yea I'll agree with you on that point. The only reason I got my job is because I'm in a small city in Illinois (the land of corn) that is surrounded by farms, not the most exciting place in the world if you ever plan on visiting.

Bentu
01-04-2015, 05:42 PM

use to play another game with a 13 yearold. he would spend around 50 dollers every 2 weeks on game store currancy just to buy items that he wanted.

if theres a way thy find it. and thy spend money without even thinking about it.

adults know better then to spend money on games. kids dont.

not to mention most kids between 10 - 17 have no quames beging pleading and driveing there parents nuts till thy give in to there wants.

o.o how you think the kids are geting the DLCs ? there not magicly geting them free.

For starters don't be so bloody cynical, there are plenty of people out there who don't have the means to click thier fingers and magic money out of thin air.
If they do in the circles that you move in then fare enough but myself being a father of 5 can tell you that not every kid who plays this game has all the dlcs, yes they can play them but can't use the rewards.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 05:46 PM
For starters don't be so bloody cynical, there are plenty of people out there who don't have the means to click thier fingers and magic money out of thin air.
If they do in the circles that you move in then fare enough but myself being a father of 5 can tell you that not every kid who plays this game has all the dlcs, yes they can play them but can't use the rewards.

calm calm . i didnt say it to take a jab at anyone. i was just makeing a minor point. no need to get upset bentu,

no one was saying it to be mean. i was just makeing my own point on the topic of it.

Bentu
01-04-2015, 05:48 PM
calm calm . i didnt say it to take a jab at anyone. i was just makeing a minor point. no need to get upset bentu,

no one was saying it to be mean. i was just makeing my own point on the topic of it.

Yeah well your point hit a nerve so think about what you're saying before you post.

brokenshield
01-04-2015, 05:55 PM
I knew you had kids, Bentu, but had no idea you were such a stud. ;)

Leprochaun
01-04-2015, 06:03 PM
I knew you had kids, Bentu, but had no idea you were such a stud. ;)

Wait, how many kids does one have to have to be considered a stud? You know, for reference...

Bentu
01-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Wait, how many kids does one have to have to be considered a stud? You know, for reference...

You don't have to have any but the proof is in the pudding lol.

OMERTA
01-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Atticus you always have such good ideas :)
I think they should widen the store content (clothes,weapons,boxes) and lower the bit prices because now it feels ridiculous to pay (I don't know the actual money conversion rates) approx 5 for the least amount of bits and use it on two items. And then be stuck with say 4 useless bits on your account.

More items in shop and lower prices, maybee even the possibility to earn a bit or two in game per week (like the c-something-something-darkside cores)

Wilhelm Keitel
01-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Yeah well your point hit a nerve so think about what you're saying before you post.

Not sure she can do that but she loves to yell at others about their tone of voice when hers is just as bad if not worse and Incoherent most times.

Bentu
01-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Not sure she can do that but she loves to yell at others about their tone of voice when hers is just as bad if not worse and Incoherent most times.

Well it's done and sorted now via pm so no need to dwell on it any further.