PDA

View Full Version : radomly getting kicked of clans i join

Teddycrusher
01-04-2015, 05:30 AM
hello today i was just doing a bathhouse siege then i suddenly i got kicked of my clan then i got re added and kicked again and that another 3 times and neither of the leaders officers were doing so wtf is trion trolling around?

Atticus Batman
01-04-2015, 05:42 AM
hello today i was just doing a bathhouse siege then i suddenly i got kicked of my clan then i got re added and kicked again and that another 3 times and neither of the leaders officers were doing so wtf is trion trolling around?
There are 5 different things that I know could cause that.

1: lag glitch in the clan page.

2: an officer did accidently kick you, and quickly re-added you. It is easy to do since the kick option is near the top of a person's name last I checked.

3: A clan officer or leader altered something in the clan page, so it refreshed and caused that visual glitch.

4: it's a huge clan so it forces the clan page to refresh more often, causing that visual glitch.

5: It is lag in general, can't say if it's your end or theirs though. If you open your map or menu and nothing loads after a few seconds, then you are experiencing a big lag issue.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 05:42 AM

O.o hmmm. are there any form of officers or leaders or anyone with that kind of power on at all ? if so it might of been one of them o.o you should look into it.

Teddycrusher
01-04-2015, 05:48 AM
i just heard it was a leader from our recent clan merge apprently he abused his powers and he left the clan after he kicked me and a other clannie

Atticus Batman
01-04-2015, 05:51 AM
i just heard it was a leader from our recent clan merge apprently he abused his powers and he left the clan after he kicked me and a other clannie

Yep that would definitely do it. That has been happening to clans on all 3 systems lately.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 06:03 AM
thats why you dont give people that murge into your clan from another one any from of power over who is in the clan and who is not. you keep them as members or recuites till thy prove them self worthy of the title of leader or officer. it pervents things like this from happaning.

well atleast your back in your clan now :)