PDA

View Full Version : How to get a bmg?

alphawolfnorth7
01-04-2015, 03:55 PM
I found a bmg and love it, but i have lvled up alot so now i need a stronger one, got any ideas to get one? i have 55,000 skrip to spend.:D

Fallen_Aingeal
01-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Try the trade forum for your platform. Or, msg out in zone what you're looking for.

Unless it's a garbage BMG, you only have about a 1/3 of what you'll need to purchase.

Chris Robet
01-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Get lucky in an event, lockboxes, vendors, or trade are the only way to get a new bmg.

Bentu
01-04-2015, 04:06 PM
If you've done any pvp and you've got enough rep you can get one from the echelon vendor.

Ryker Vorton
01-05-2015, 10:03 AM
If you leveled and the weapon is not strong enough now, just upgrade it's rating to your current ego level, just as simple as that.

Also, rule number one on BMGs, use only those that has damage charge (or heal charge) below 3%.

If you like tele spanners (they are single target bmgs) contact me in game and ill give you one with -0% damage charge (it means it never needs to be reloaded) It's ego level is around 3.4k and i think i even modded it, i don't use it (i prefer the long distance and linking of my spanner protector) but i don't have the heart to vendor it.

Of course, that is if you are on PC/NA.