PDA

View Full Version : How to get easy skrip?

alphawolfnorth7
01-04-2015, 04:34 PM
i need to get easy and alot of skrip. i have good weapons and a friend with me so if it involves a friend i have one. Thank you in advance.

JKG
01-04-2015, 04:36 PM
i need to get easy skrip. i have good weapons and a friend with me so if it involves a friend i have one. Thank you in advance.

Just do missions ,incursion,arks sell to vendor sell to people .

Chris Robet
01-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Ain't no way to get easy scrip earn it yourself and you will get laughed at if you ask for free scrip.

Burned In Effigy
01-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Do lots of major arkfalls and vendor any gun or mod ur not using. You get scrip for completing arkfall and pursuits.

OMERTA
01-04-2015, 05:37 PM
"I want alot of money, but I don't want to work at stupid job thingy...."

Bentu
01-04-2015, 05:45 PM
The easiest way is to pick up everything and sell it to the vendors and make sure you don't have your salvage set to whites or it will break them down when you pick weapons up.

Edit. If you and your friend can get Sutro tower set up you can farm there for ages, fast travel to the vendor and port back to friend.

hardy83
01-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Salvage isn't used for much so vendor virtually everything you get.

If you want to work for it, you can probably sell any orange weapons you get, or epic, but the game is frustrating for that due to no AH or options to create a trade post or anything.

JadedSinn
01-04-2015, 07:40 PM
o.o theres no such thing as " easy script "

do everything every one else said.

gather all loot. sell all loot. do arkfalls. arkbreaks. incersions. invasions.

past that. you could try and do what a few others have and sell weapons and mods to players. :: shrug ::

Duke_Shambles
01-06-2015, 02:13 PM
The easiest way to get a lot of scrip fast is to farm mods or weapons that people actually want and sell to other players. People will pay ridiculous amounts of scrip for some weapons and mods. If you can spend $5 and upgrade your Key Code capacity to 75, you can buy Epic Mod Hoards with key codes, scrip, and reputation currency. You can normally at least triple your investment off the T4 mods you receive. Think of the $5 as the cost of the game. It's a pretty awesome game for $5!