PDA

View Full Version : Where's my beard?

Antherage
04-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Anyone else have an issue with creating a fully bearded human male and then in character select and cutscenes he looks more like he has BARELY a 5 o'clock shadow?

I'm actually rather disappointed with this as I wanted a fully bearded badass...

Graphics are maxxed out, btw. It looked fine in character creation!

Doowi
04-04-2013, 09:32 AM
The game decided that due to your lack of facial hair in real life, that you need to wait for your beard to come through!

However remember if you are wearing a hat and such , this can change things. Also remember that the game has only been out for 2 days and there were many bugs still active from the beta, which were never fixed, so I would recommend you continue playing as normal and not worry about it too much.

Bigperm
04-04-2013, 09:34 AM
I stole it.

You'll be receiving a list of my demands in game.

iMogwai
04-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Anyone else have an issue with creating a fully bearded human male and then in character select and cutscenes he looks more like he has BARELY a 5 o'clock shadow?

My character's beard is definitely not as impressive as it was during character creation, but it's still better than what you're describing.

vochore
04-04-2013, 09:53 AM
it would be nice if they would give us a character creation makeover,i just found out in anougher thread that you can change your hair style and for the life of me i never even saw the a box for changing hair and beard styles,way to go hiding those buttons trion.

Antherage
04-04-2013, 11:21 AM
The game decided that due to your lack of facial hair in real life, that you need to wait for your beard to come through!

However remember if you are wearing a hat and such , this can change things. Also remember that the game has only been out for 2 days and there were many bugs still active from the beta, which were never fixed, so I would recommend you continue playing as normal and not worry about it too much.

This is a false presumption as my beard is pretty damned epic IRL and thus the reason I chose it in the game as well!

Well, as to iMogwai, if that is your dude in your Avatar then perhaps the white skin color helps it show up better as I chose a darker tone for my character.

I'm not sure, but I want epic beard time! I'm not too worried about it, but I figured I would ask if anyone else had the same issue.