PDA

View Full Version : Event going for one more week??

KILLSHOT707
01-05-2015, 12:17 PM
So just looked at the contracts for Defiant Few and it appears we have another week. Is this a mistake???

hype
01-05-2015, 12:21 PM
also the reindeer locations contract is active

TheStigsCousin
01-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Huh?
Back to Defiance I go! :D

r1p
01-05-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm guessing that the weekly event contract reset kicked in at it's regularly scheduled time but the Solstice event will end tonight on schedule. Since you need 5 days to complete the weekly I imagine it will be left unfinished, however there might be time to get one last daily contract in.

JKG
01-05-2015, 12:27 PM
one more week would be great

KILLSHOT707
01-05-2015, 12:44 PM
I'm guessing that the weekly event contract reset kicked in at it's regularly scheduled time but the Solstice event will end tonight on schedule. Since you need 5 days to complete the weekly I imagine it will be left unfinished, however there might be time to get one last daily contract in. I think it's a mistake, but they should let it go for one more week. That way the FTP people won't see a fail on Trions part........

hiban
01-05-2015, 12:44 PM
no, please stop this snowy nightmare. a couple weeks is ok, but a whole month is too much.

TheStigsCousin
01-05-2015, 02:03 PM
I agree. We've had almost 3 weeks of this event, although fun, I think it's time to get back to the regular game. On the other hand, it reset showing for another week and a lot of people will be upset if they (TRION) cancel it now. I can already hear the hate threads over that.

JKG
01-05-2015, 02:08 PM
i just think 1 more week would be great.

Xaat Xuun
01-05-2015, 02:13 PM
50 more weeks
then it can be called a yearly event

stefb42
01-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Seeing as the contracts are already up and most of us got our daily, maybe they could change the weekly contract to the same as the daily and reset them tomorrow, either that or leave it running until the weekend, sure we would get an extra named gun, but heh we logged in today expecting the event to be over, how many people wont have bothered thinking event was done?

CM Kiwibird
01-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Hey there folks! This event actually ends on January 5 at 11:59 PM PST. That's today! We're glad that you enjoyed the event! :o

Sorry for the confusion.

brokenshield
01-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Welcome back Kiwi. Hope your holidays were merry.

CM Kiwibird
01-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Welcome back Kiwi. Hope your holidays were merry.

Thank you! I hope yours were as well!

KILLSHOT707
01-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Hey there folks! This event actually ends on January 5 at 11:59 PM PST. That's today! We're glad that you enjoyed the event! :o

Sorry for the confusion. Sorry for Trions confusion or ours? So no we have a weekly contract we can not complete..........

brokenshield
01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
I'm sure the weekly will sort itself out with the conclusion of the event.

Graywolfe
01-05-2015, 02:58 PM
It was to run for 20 days and this is day 20 so after today it will be over.

brokenshield
01-05-2015, 03:08 PM
It was to run for 20 days and this is day 20 so after today it will be over.

You know Gray, it didn't occur to me how long this event really lasted until you put it that way. The time seemed to fly. At no point did I ever feel like I wasn't having fun with this. Even during the losses, I wanted to come back for more. Keep up the good work.

lukeskyw
01-05-2015, 03:51 PM
I hope that the defiant few II pursuit will be fix with the return of "normal" contracts.

But this holydays event was fun and we still need more snow on the bay :D

Graywolfe
01-05-2015, 05:22 PM
You know Gray, it didn't occur to me how long this event really lasted until you put it that way. The time seemed to fly. At no point did I ever feel like I wasn't having fun with this. Even during the losses, I wanted to come back for more. Keep up the good work.

Yeah it was alot of fun and did go by really fast. I was a little surprised that they went for 20 days instead of 21 making it 3 full weeks but its all good. I still got to complete 18 of the 20 dallies and got every epic weapon except the meteor bolter, dang it. I was a little disappointed that the santa hat was not a possible drop oh well. Looking forward to the next events now. :D

Atticus Batman
01-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah it was alot of fun and did go by really fast. I was a little surprised that they went for 20 days instead of 21 making it 3 full weeks but its all good. I still got to complete 18 of the 20 dallies and got every epic weapon except the meteor bolter, dang it. I was a little disappointed that the santa hat was not a possible drop oh well. Looking forward to the next events now. :D

I would have loved the cyber claus helm. However "IF" I buy bits, it will not be to spend on a lockbox that has a 99% chance of NOT giving me the one item I want. I will, instead, use bits I buy on a guarantee, such as inventory space, or a blade color mod.

Burned In Effigy
01-05-2015, 09:35 PM
My Only gripe is that , even though I completed my 5 srks I wasn't able to open my green gift. Other than that I'm glad its over. I think my wife and kid still live with me I think.

cmpowell
01-05-2015, 10:44 PM
you can open it now savage

Burned In Effigy
01-05-2015, 10:51 PM
you can open it now savage

Huh? Serial?

Tura Satana
01-05-2015, 11:35 PM
I enjoyed it but honestly I need a break from it. And since I can't seem to help myself from going to every solstice I see, I'm glad they will be making the decision FOR me.

Markeen
01-06-2015, 01:22 AM
3:20 am Est and the weekly reset for the event. Hmm.

SmokinRoses
01-06-2015, 01:43 AM
I feel it should of ended Sunday the 4th, instead of Monday the 5th..To avoid the "confusion" in which wasn't the Arkhunters faults. lol Considering the contract resets. I noticed a lot of people in chat talking about this, and wanting it to extended until Sunday, so we don't have unfinished contracts. Kind of annoying to have uncompleted weekly, and daily contracts that we can't get done.

But I must say, I really did enjoy the event. It was a challenge! But kind of sad seeing uncompleted weekly defiant few contract not being completed! D: Lol :P

Telemachus
01-06-2015, 03:06 AM

Sorry for the confusion.

Great, so now is there going to be something to do again a reason to login, soon.

A reason to hope ?

briefly?

Any fix going to be installed for any future special events/ arkfalls, besides exploiting everyway possible way or are you just going to add a jump to a new shard aka. reset the world .

These special arkfalls were 300% for likely ...randomly ..to spawn . I've not seen a single one in the past 5 days. Hell, not seen a major of any type in the past two days.

Oh, by the way, thanks for fixing that 20+ page spam .

is this on the 30th spammed page yet ...now?

We trust that , you'll fix the game just as well. History of broken promises not withstanding.

Dark Book
01-06-2015, 09:59 AM
got both dailies and all the deer last night. that's better than nothing.

cmpowell
01-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Huh? Serial?

well you could've when I posted this. I was still doing ss events till 130am cst. i don't think it stopped until reset

Graywolfe
01-06-2015, 06:46 PM
I would have loved the cyber claus helm. However "IF" I buy bits, it will not be to spend on a lockbox that has a 99% chance of NOT giving me the one item I want. I will, instead, use bits I buy on a guarantee, such as inventory space, or a blade color mod.

Yeah i wont spend bits on the extremely off chance i might get a santa hat from a lock box either. They need to put old event items in some of the vendors for sale. Can still sell them for bits but at least let us pick what we want.