PDA

View Full Version : Solstice weapons, deciding on what to keep?

Praxus07
01-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Got fifty or so blue/purple weapons oner the coarse of the event, how do you decide on what to keep and what to toss?

I get that purples are better than blues, but what if the blue has a higher ego rating than the purple of the same weapon?

Also, is the weapon trash if I got it at ego 300 but am now at ego 850?

Just not sure on what to keep...

Fuzzy
01-05-2015, 06:34 PM
You should keep weapons close to your ego level. They deal a lot more damage with a higher ego, so you should vendor the ego 300 items.
Purples are better than blues. They have a stat more and also deal more damage, though on your ego level, I'd recommend sticking with what you find.
You need Arkforge to upgrade the ego rating on your weapons and it's hard to come by, so you should consider what to upgrade.

You should only upgrade a very few selected items. Jackpot weapons would be something I'd upgrade, since they're worth keeping but generally blues and purples will drop as you level up.
There's no need to upgrade them with Arkforge.

On a higher ego level, I generally decide because of the weapon's stats on what to keep. Some stats of course are more desirable than others on certain weapons. You'll get the hang of it the longer you play :)

Burned In Effigy
01-05-2015, 09:32 PM
I'm leveling my alt , quickly, and I'm doing it mostly with my ss purple pulser, which Ive had at 3 different levels. Its a super balanced SMG green crit blue DMG purple 25% reload clip rolls. But I've been leveling so fast but I don't wanna vendor it. Its at 1920 I'm at 2200+. Just bought a new one but its got 2x accuracy rolls, not exactly making my nipples hard.