PDA

View Full Version : i want to give my wife my weapons

vash2x60billion
01-06-2015, 10:42 PM
My wife and I play on the same ps3 but under different accounts. How can i give her my guns that i dont need but are cool. I was able to get her in my clan but that took forever. Any suggestions?

Chump Norris
01-06-2015, 10:45 PM
You will have to find someone you can trust to help transfer the items for you.

Chris Robet
01-06-2015, 10:48 PM
If you have money to burn you could buy another PS3.

vash2x60billion
01-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Damn... ok i guess i have to start talking to people

Cyripax NeoPrime
01-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Ive been thinking of buying another ps3 for this reason, lol. But ive been trying to find someone trustworthy on ps3 na too to move a few items when needed. Id be more than happy to help anyone out. Im on nightly, late night eastern time.

Cyripax NeoPrime
01-06-2015, 11:02 PM

Just watch out and dont do random trades for this or any reason unless you know you can trust the person or are ready to lose any items possibly. Theres a group of ppl on ps3 who are using a lag trade glitch to steal inventory from others. Just watch the chat window for any negative banter. Of course not everybody is like that, but there are some ninjas out there. So theres always that chance. Best to find someone on the forums thats been here for awhile, well known and trusted.

Burned In Effigy
01-06-2015, 11:41 PM
I can move items for you. Whatever you need me to do to make you feel comfortable doing this I would do. I do it for anyone who asks, in my opinion its no big deal. If you want yo add me as friend for this purpose then go ahead. I live in PST land so I'm on 4pm til 6pm PST then between 10pm til midnight so look for me if you want.

Smilingdeath
01-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Borrow a friends PS3 for a little while and have her log into the game with it. Then trade.

KingNephilim
01-07-2015, 04:33 AM
Borrow a friends PS3 for a little while and have her log into the game with it. Then trade.

Wouldn't they need two tv's tho?

As well, why don't you ask a clanmate, OP? I do this for mine all the time. (I am assuming you have other clanmates based on the "blue dot" comment on your sig)

Tura Satana
01-07-2015, 06:23 AM

I encourage this. Communication is helpful in this game. Also rewarding.

Chris Robet
01-07-2015, 06:54 AM
Wouldn't they need two tv's tho?

As well, why don't you ask a clanmate, OP? I do this for mine all the time. (I am assuming you have other clanmates based on the "blue dot" comment on your sig)

no you wouldn't need two Tv's you'd just need to switch the HDMI or rgb cables.

Cyripax NeoPrime
01-07-2015, 07:05 AM
Lol, luckily i have 2 52 inch flat screens on the wall next to each other and a smaller 32 inch for party gaming or co ops without having to splitscreen. But if i didnt i have an hdmi switcher with a remote

I just went through everything last night and id hate to bother anyone with the massive amount of items i need to move around, lol. I have 2 toons with inventories of 400. I need to transfer about 300 items off of each one to my alts. O~o haha. Im not putting anyone through that chore ;)

Tura Satana
01-07-2015, 08:26 AM
no you wouldn't need two Tv's you'd just need to switch the HDMI or rgb cables.

Yes but who would buy a whole 'nother playstation just to trade items in defiance without having another TV? And if they do have another TV then they could just play together, which is a way better reason.

Chris Robet
01-07-2015, 08:28 AM
I said in my last post if you have money to burn you could buy another ps3. (:

stefanies
01-07-2015, 08:54 AM
I can move items for you. Whatever you need me to do to make you feel comfortable doing this I would do. I do it for anyone who asks, in my opinion its no big deal. If you want yo add me as friend for this purpose then go ahead. I live in PST land so I'm on 4pm til 6pm PST then between 10pm til midnight so look for me if you want.

Savage has helped me move stuff and vice versa, never a problem.

Burned In Effigy
01-07-2015, 09:28 AM
Savage has helped me move stuff and vice versa, never a problem.

Yes and you have for me as well and thank you very much for that. Even though I would not have blamed you for running off with my DC weapons.

RKZX2
01-07-2015, 10:30 AM
don't go crazy with all that. i'll swap them over for you. i'm an honest player & will help anyone who needs it. my psn is RKZX2. send a fr with a msg saying what it is for because i don't rarely add people to my friends list.

Atticus Batman
01-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Yes but who would buy a whole 'nother playstation just to trade items in defiance without having another TV? And if they do have another TV then they could just play together, which is a way better reason.

Exactly. And if the second tv is just for gaming, you don't really "need" a fancy HDtv or anything. Just go to Goodwill, or Value Village, etc etc, and buy a cheap decent used one. :)

Markeen
01-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Vash, I'm on nightly eastern time as well. Just find me and I'll help you out. No worries. I do the same with my gf. She gets all the good stuff. Hehe

vash2x60billion
01-10-2015, 12:18 PM
I try to get my clan to be more involved, but so far i can just get more people to join. Its some cool people on here so ill just use the help of the forum.