PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Bit cards? Cross Platform?

madvillain
04-04-2013, 10:55 AM
I just purchased a 25$ card from game stop for 2100 bits. Can someone please tell me if these cards work cross platform im playing on xbox. I put the code in on the website it says i have the points but i cant redeem them in game???

ericcorven77
04-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Have you linked your Ego account from PC to your console?

madvillain
04-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Yes I did on Launch day and i redeemed the dodge charger. It's def linked, these cards are the same for all platforms right?

BleakPanther
04-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Just going to pass on some heresay that I received...

I was told that they were pc only and that console players would have to use their respective console currency. Check the fine print on the back of card, I heard they were marked there but cannot confirm since I saw them in passing and didn't look to check.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-04-2013, 11:07 AM
I just purchased a 25$ card from game stop for 2100 bits. Can someone please tell me if these cards work cross platform im playing on xbox. I put the code in on the website it says i have the points but i cant redeem them in game???

Hate to say it man, but you pretty much screwed yourself out of $25 bucks. The bits on the Xbox 360 version can only be bought through the in-game store using Microsoft points. Maybe email Trion customer support and they may be able to help you.

madvillain
04-04-2013, 11:09 AM
wow I hope you're wrong but shouldn't the vendors at game stop know this? I told the guy I was playing on xbox and specifically asked him if these cards were good for all platforms.. jeeze

madvillain
04-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the feed back though much appreciated

Ace7248
04-08-2013, 11:01 AM
wow I hope you're wrong but shouldn't the vendors at game stop know this? I told the guy I was playing on xbox and specifically asked him if these cards were good for all platforms.. jeeze
Yeah man I am going through the same crap here. I even asked the Gamestop manager and he looked it up. According to their corporate office it is usable on ALL systems, but apparently it's not. Needless to say they don't give any refunds for gamecards.

Mindset
04-08-2013, 11:01 AM
the real question is why would you buy bits with real $?