PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Data - Christmas Giveaway!

Fuzzy
01-09-2015, 06:19 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/12/DEF_Winter_Event_01_Screen_02_blog.jpg

We've enjoyed fighting Volge, hunting reindeer, getting our presents from Shondu's Consulate and had fun playing in the snow. The screenshot contest showed you had fun as well.

Following the Christmas Event, Defiance Data and Trion team up once again to offer you the chance at some of the unique Christmas Loot (http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=405).

Enter our giveaway which runs for the next 3 days to have a chance to obtain a store Exclusive Radiant Solstice Supply Crate.

Radiant Solstice Supply Crate (store Exclusive)

Contains 1 epic or better random Radiant Solstice weapon and 3 random mods for the Saturnalia synergy. May contain the Antlers, Santa Cap, or Cyberclaus headgear. Rare chance to contain one of the jackpot Radiant Solstice weapons.

View Giveaway on Defiance Data (http://www.defiancedata.com/giveaway.php?id=9)

Duration

The event will run from 10th January 2015, 1am UTC to 12th January, 11PM UTC. A duration of 3 days.

Prize

We have 15 Radiant Solstice Supply Crates to give away, and you just have to sign in to Defiance Data and apply to register your interest in the event.

Winners

We've just drawn our winners. Congratulations to the following 15 people:

budlightcowboy1082: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
C0deReader: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Conn0rs: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Major Crapshot: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Sachek: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
dustystorm: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Buddy Seba: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
washburn: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Meenie: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
crystal030405: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
nastywally: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
sanctiator: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
Draggon: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
TashaNicholeMulkey: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)
beaulieunator: (Radiant Solstice Supply Crate)

Good luck, Arkhunters. For further information view the giveaway on the DD site.

Chris Robet
01-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Thanks Fuzzy and everyone at DD your all great!! :)

TheStigsCousin
01-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Thank you for this and all your hard work on defiance data. Also want to say thank you for the cornucopia crate! I just saw last week that I won it from your last give away. So I'm hoping I have as good of luck with this one :D Maybe this time it won't take me 3 weeks to redeem it! lol

Graywolfe
01-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Thanks again Fuzzy and you too Etaew

Atticus Batman
01-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Thanks as always. Also glad to see You and Etaew posted the floating effect popup iformation shortly after I brought it to his attention. :)

Midnight
01-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Thanks to all at Defiance Data for their hard work...

Etaew
01-10-2015, 08:35 AM
I like giveaways, thanks Trion for making them happen regularly for us.

Fuzzy
01-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Thanks as always. Also glad to see You and Etaew posted the floating effect popup iformation shortly after I brought it to his attention. :)

Thanks for bringing it to our attention again! Haha

And a thanks to Trion from me too. It's great you're making this possible for us to do! :)

Bentu
01-11-2015, 06:16 AM
Just entered this draw and saw that I'd won one of the thanks giving Cornucopia Lockboxes.

Thank you guys :)

Fuzzy
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
A little less signups than last time, increased chances for all participants!

Congratulations to our winners. We've just finished the drawing!

View Giveaway Winners here (http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=428)

Chris Robet
01-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Congrats winners!!

crystal030405
01-12-2015, 04:22 PM
thanks very much............

Graywolfe
01-12-2015, 04:38 PM
congrats to all the winners :)

crystal030405
01-12-2015, 05:06 PM
was this for pc only i applyed the code and got nothing

Chris Robet
01-12-2015, 05:07 PM

Good thing I didn't win then.

Etaew
01-12-2015, 05:14 PM

Console users will have to link their consoles to the Trion Account Center first: http://defiance.trionworlds.com/account/profile/account-links!input.action

You can also contact support to resolve this.

Edit: This step wasn't clear to me when I made the contest, so it will be highlighted more clearly in future contests.

crystal030405
01-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Console users will have to link their consoles to the Trion Account Center first: http://defiance.trionworlds.com/account/profile/account-links!input.action

You can also contact support to resolve this.

did they take live chta out cant seem to get to it but yea my accont has been linked for well over a year now hw i normally get to live chat it just keeps saying this page does not exist so no more live chat i take it

CM Kiwibird
01-12-2015, 05:19 PM
did they take live chta out cant seem to get to it but yea my accont has been linked for well over a year now hw i normally get to live chat it just keeps saying this page does not exist so no more live chat i take it

Hey there - you should have access from what I'm seeing but I'll have our account wizard take a peek.

Edit: Looks like Live Chat is down at the moment. I'll post an update when it's up again.

Etaew
01-12-2015, 05:21 PM

Did you get any message when you applied the code?

If you already have linked your account, and the code isn't in your claims. And you haven't tried logging into a PC version of the game tied to the same Trion account then you should hit up the new support site: https://trionworlds.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Fuzzy
01-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Good thing I didn't win then.

Just want to make this clear: The contest and codes should be for all platforms! :) Trying to resolve upcoming issues atm.

crystal030405
01-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Hey there - you should have access from what I'm seeing but I'll have our account wizard take a peek.

Edit: Looks like Live Chat is down at the moment. I'll post an update when it's up again.

ok thank you i put a ticket in it was all it allowed me to do

Niner82
01-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Yep I had the same issue, said PC ONLY. budlightcowboy1082. My account is linked.

CM Kiwibird
01-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Yep I had the same issue, said PC ONLY. budlightcowboy1082. My account is linked.

I was once a GM, and I can definitely confirm that you're linked! I took a peek at your account. Please submit a ticket, we'll need to check out what's going on here. Thank you!

Xaat Xuun
01-12-2015, 06:39 PM
congrats winners

Niner82
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
I was once a GM, and I can definitely confirm that you're linked! I took a peek at your account. Please submit a ticket, we'll need to check out what's going on here. Thank you!
I did i think.

Chump Norris
01-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Congrats winners! Glad to see almost 200 sign ups for this one.

Thanks for another shot at goodies.

deety
01-13-2015, 06:25 AM
I just found my name in winners list.
But I also had same issue above...
My account has been linked more than 1 year and also the code applied at trion page.
But nothing be added to my claim box.  X(

Anyway, thanks Defiance data! :D

PS3 NA deety

Niner82
01-13-2015, 10:59 AM
I just found my name in winners list.
But I also had same issue above...
My account has been linked more than 1 year and also the code applied at trion page.
But nothing be added to my claim box.  X(

Anyway, thanks Defiance data! :D

PS3 NA deety
Please submit a ticket, please. The more people reporting it, the easier it will be for them to fix the issue for us, I hope.

Mister Derpenhowser
01-13-2015, 11:07 AM
Kinda glad I didn't win now.. lol. Gratz to everyone who did though, enjoy.. when you get it anyways :)

Vega
01-15-2015, 06:38 PM
          

deety
01-15-2015, 08:23 PM
finally, I got a gift today! thanks a lot! :D

Etaew
01-16-2015, 02:13 AM
finally, I got a gift today! thanks a lot! :D

Yay, I'm glad it's being sorted out.