PDA

View Full Version : "Warmaster Defeated"

Xn xN7x
01-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey! Just wanted to send a shout out to all the clan's on the
Xbox 360 NA Server that where involved for helping beat the "WarMaster" since the patch.

Time/Date - 5:07 pm Central U.S Time 01/10/14

"Special Thank's To"

-Freemason

-Why So Serious

-Fallen

-Wasted

You guy's are awesome =D

Chris Robet
01-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Xbox 360 NA Server that where involved for helping beat the "WarMaster" since the patch.

"Special Thank's To"

-Freemason

-Why So Serious

-Wasted

You guy's are awesome =D

Congrats on your victory.

Xn xN7x
01-10-2015, 07:52 PM
Thanks but all the credit goes to all those who helped. XD
There awesome sauce

Symbiosis2099
01-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Congrats, though I gotta say I'm jealous, a warmaster victory has eluded me for far too long. Worst part is if I hadn't had things to do today there's a pretty good chance I would've been there. I was in the one yesterday where he was down to like...1/10th of his health. All in due time I suppose, well done.

Chris Robet
01-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Congrats, though I gotta say I'm jealous, a warmaster victory has eluded me for far too long. Worst part is if I hadn't had things to do today there's a pretty good chance I would've been there. I was in the one yesterday where he was down to like...1/10th of his health. All in due time I suppose, well done.

Excluding the recent scaling glitch I have not beat the warmaster in over 5 months.

Gai
01-10-2015, 11:09 PM
Are WM on console harder than PC? Because I haven't failed a WM in a while lol

Chris Robet
01-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Are WM on console harder than PC? Because I haven't failed a WM in a while lol

Yes but the reason is because we do not have any large clans teaching the new guys how to fight him, while on PC you have Cronus who teaches pretty much everyone.

SanCarioca
01-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Excluding the recent scaling glitch I have not beat the warmaster in over 5 months.

"Good night, everyone. My name is SanCarioca, and I have never beat the Warmaster. As in "never, ever". It's been a dry year."

"Goood niiight, Saan. Welcome to WarLosers Anonymous"

Chris Robet
01-10-2015, 11:30 PM
"Good night, everyone. My name is SanCarioca, and I have never beat the Warmaster. As in "never, ever". It's been a dry year."

"Goood niiight, Saan. Welcome to WarLosers Anonymous"

When you say good night I say good morning. When you say good morning I say good evening.

Riku_Kurosaki15
01-10-2015, 11:55 PM
I would love to do a WM team up with my clan and a couple of other clans who know what they're doing. I almost had a good one happen the other day where I organized a Major Arkfall and asked in Zone chat that if anyone is EGO 1000 or above and know what they are doing in a WM fight(don't shoot the locks, shoot right arm, etc), to meet up with me at the Impact location. Had about 15 or so people show up all good levels, had a new player in my clan randomly show up(he was maybe EGO 800)and I didn't want to turn him down so I told him what to do and what not to do. Still though, it went to complete schtako cause some idiot shot the locks before the timer ran out. My best friend did one the other day where the timer ran out and the WM broke out on his own and they had 7 minutes to defeat him(she had told me that someone told her if you let the timer run out it resets and gives you 20 minutes to kill him which turned out to be false)but they almost had him before he disappeared.

So if any clans are willing to meet up and fight the WM with me and some clan mates(those that are experienced enough to do it of course)let me know!

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 12:00 AM
So if any clans are willing to meet up and fight the WM with me and some clan mates(those that are experienced enough to do it of course)let me know! I would join you, but I'm not really part of any clan (I just jump around helping new clans get off their feet) although I've been playing for a loooooong so I know all the little tips and tricks.

Riku_Kurosaki15
01-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Oh I forgot to mention we're in Xbox NA and our clan name is "Time Lords of Paradise".

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Oh I forgot to mention we're in Xbox NA and our clan name is "Time Lords of Paradise".

Should've checked your signature, nevermind.

PhantasieTrion
01-11-2015, 12:23 AM

"Special Thank's To"

-Freemason

-Why So Serious

-Wasted

You guy's are awesome =D

Congrats on defeating him. I need to jump on my XBox character and take a shot at him again. Long ago, I beat him on my first, and second time - and then there was a long drought. :)

--Phantasie

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Congrats on defeating him. I need to jump on my XBox character and take a shot at him again. Long ago, I beat him on my first, and second time - and then there was a long drought. :)

--Phantasie

But when the private instances are in place the win rate will jump up at the unfortunate cost of defiance being less social.

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM

--Phantasie

But when the private instances are in place the win rate will jump up at the unfortunate cost of defiance being less social.

Edit: ignore the double post I'm running a 7 year old mac which is really weird and laggy.

Symbiosis2099
01-11-2015, 01:02 AM

In my experieance the public WM's arent really that social, it's just a whole lot of "DONT SHOOT THE LOCKS" and a bit of me saying "don't revive people, extract when you die" and sometimes someone comes in with the ever so futile "no bmgs or infectors"

After all that, we go into the monkey room and have what I like to call the 'Paradise laser lightshow and slumber party' and while I'm firing my gun and running around to get a better position I see all those folks, snoozing ever so peacefully and I wonder to myself what that fellow over there is doing squatting on those poor people's faces...

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 01:11 AM
In my experieance the public WM's arent really that social, it's just a whole lot of "DONT SHOOT THE LOCKS" and a bit of me saying "don't revive people, extract when you die" and sometimes someone comes in with the ever so futile "no bmgs or infectors"

After all that, we go into the monkey room and have what I like to call the 'Paradise laser lightshow and slumber party' and while I'm firing my gun and running around to get a better position I see all those folks, snoozing ever so peacefully and I wonder to myself what that fellow over there is doing squatting on those poor people's faces...

It is hard to see where you are shooting. In the past when we had unlimited lock time everyone would chat and joke while bringing people in.

Atticus Batman
01-11-2015, 01:36 AM

--Phantasie

Or at least get back on, since a day or two ago, it said you hadn't been online in 15 days. And I won't even mention what it said under social for the last time you were in game was! :p

Bentu
01-11-2015, 05:59 AM
Or at least get back on, since a day or two ago, it said you hadn't been online in 15 days. And I won't even mention what it said under social for the last time you were in game was! :p

Hey Batman give the guy a break, he was on all over thanks giving and they have family to.

No bloody excuses now though Phantasie, get your butt in game and whoop some war monkey butt or right arm.

On topic I missed out on this kill, had visitors.

Xn xN7x
01-11-2015, 08:18 AM

--Phantasie

Hi Phantasie :D ^.^

Thanks! Well if you want to join us. Our clan is Freemason. We have timed events everyday where all of the clans
come together to go against him daily. So that others in our clan can get the pursuit done for it.
See you around =D

PhantasieTrion
01-11-2015, 05:35 PM
I'll try!

I haven't been on 360 as much since I was away for the holidays and had some issues with my home theater setup - switching receivers and speakers, etc so its not properly setup.

--Phantasie

Xn xN7x
01-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Oh ok. I bet a warmaster fight in surround sound is pretty awesome sauce XD

ReaperBashir
01-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I think I randomly stumbled upon that event yesterday on my alt was the focus of the attack it's right arm?

Markeen
01-11-2015, 08:21 PM
I've had the honor to help take down two of these Volge apes. XD

Oktharr
01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
So the whole don't shoot the lock thing is a huge myth?

Atticus Batman
01-12-2015, 12:33 AM
So the whole don't shoot the lock thing is a huge myth?

If you don't shoot the locks, Then warmaster spawns with a little less armor. It also gives you a little more time to get decent players in there.

Xn xN7x
01-12-2015, 01:21 AM
If you don't shoot the locks, Then warmaster spawns with a little less armor. It also gives you a little more time to get decent players in there.

This is true. But most people like to argue about it. hihi! :)

BC001
01-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Not only does the Warmaster damage himself a little breaking out on his own (or whatever the hp difference represents), he is not in as big of a hurry to attack when there is nobody in his forward arc. A disciplined party behind him with damage and ammo spikes deployed can do a lot of damage with those extra few seconds before the monkey figures out were everyone is and turns around.

The 20 minute thing is a myth, but there are very good reasons not to help the monkey escape the forcefield.

Atticus Batman
01-12-2015, 01:46 AM
This is true. But most people like to argue about it. hihi! :)

HiHi back at'cha!

OMERTA
01-12-2015, 01:53 AM
We were a bunch of randoms yesterday we got the armor away quite fast 1/3 of his health left when the time was out. Think of the possibilities with organized crews :) so I quote "close but no cigar".

If you guys want to get organized I promote my thread about the WM ill be back with a link ^^

richardkrainium
01-12-2015, 01:54 AM
ya should have been on wednesday, a group of us killed him 8 times in a row

OMERTA
01-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Where are you guys playing EU or NA Xbox or PC ^^

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?187993-PRE-Major-Arkfall-(WM)-Tactical-Rallying-Thread

Xn xN7x
01-12-2015, 02:00 AM
ya should have been on wednesday, a group of us killed him 8 times in a row

We where probably there with you when you did XD
We fought him 8-9 time's in a row and won every time.

OMERTA
01-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Gahh where are you guys when I am on? Are we on different servers? Barbie add me on XBL GT: OMERTA BROMAN
or catch me in zone chat when you see #BANANAS

richardkrainium
01-12-2015, 02:18 AM
We where probably there with you when you did XD
We fought him 8-9 time's in a row and won every time.

actually masons were a no show earlier in the week at the ones we did....but then did show up in mass over the weekend, saddly there were still more wss there then anyone else

Soundtrack26
01-12-2015, 03:04 AM
aw man thats cool, wish i was there.

richardkrainium
01-12-2015, 03:12 AM
aw man thats cool, wish i was there.

the clans have been doing this about twice a week on xbox na for the last month or 2. pc has been doing it even longer and more often from what i understand.

Crack
01-12-2015, 06:09 AM
the clans have been doing this about twice a week on xbox na for the last month or 2. pc has been doing it even longer and more often from what i understand.

Yep the leaders of the large clans keep in contact to plan these out, then we usually party up to communicate during our runs. Once we find an instance, we call it out in clan. The big 5 clans can really populate an instance quickly now with the go-to clanmate option. We never fail at beating him...the challenge is to see how fast we can do it.

TheStigsCousin
01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
I need to start going to these more often lol
I've only done a few and I always seem to get stuck with low levels that have no clue.

Oktharr
01-12-2015, 11:53 AM
yesterday we made it to 1 second left and some one just couldn't resist shooting the locks...

UGH.

stefanies
01-12-2015, 12:02 PM
And then laughed about it. People, gotta make you wonder!

oh, no. This was on PS3 NA.

Xn xN7x
01-12-2015, 01:58 PM
It was on Xbox NA Server sefanies. :)

Oktharr
01-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Haha, I think sef was getting at both player bases think it's funny to break the locks early.

Just once I would like to see what actually happens when the locks don't get shot prematurely.

One can dream. :)

Xn xN7x
01-14-2015, 08:20 AM
maybe u will get lucky and be in same server as us XD

stefanies
01-14-2015, 02:42 PM
Haha, I think sef was getting at both player bases think it's funny to break the locks early.

Just once I would like to see what actually happens when the locks don't get shot prematurely.

One can dream. :)

We did it today on PS3. Everyone was calm until the timer was up and then it was insanity, awesome insanity, lol. Warmaster went down with time to spare. Finally for me. I hope you get in a good group, too!

And yes, I was poking at both player bases. It seems there's the same kind of people who find pleasure in causing other people's misfortune on both consoles. :/

Chris Robet
01-14-2015, 02:48 PM
We did it today on PS3. Everyone was calm until the timer was up and then it was insanity, awesome insanity, lol. Warmaster went down with time to spare. Finally for me. I hope you get in a good group, too!

And yes, I was poking at both player bases. It seems there's the same kind of people who find pleasure in causing other people's misfortune on both consoles. :/

Also known as psychopaths and murderers.

Leprochaun
01-14-2015, 04:29 PM
I usually get really unlucky when entering a major arkfall. Most of the time I just end up in one with 5 other people or one with around a minute remaining. The last one I entered though put me into one where the floors were open already and there was no warmaster. Like I jumped down the holes assuming people we're already fighting the warmaster but when I landed I got Ego saying, "I'm detecting a lot of bionetic blah blah blah". But Ego was tripping because there was no container. It was just an empty room. Then she told me to break the locks. Ego please.

Atticus Batman
01-14-2015, 04:48 PM
{SNIP} The last one I entered though put me into one where the floors were open already and there was no warmaster. Like I jumped down the holes assuming people we're already fighting the warmaster but when I landed I got Ego saying, "I'm detecting a lot of bionetic blah blah blah". But Ego was tripping because there was no container. It was just an empty room. Then she told me to break the locks. Ego please.

Yeah you got thrown into one as it was ended. It really sucks when that happens. Glad it's a rare occurrence. Sometimes clicking leave match under matchmaking doesn't even work in that case, so you have to log out of game.

Xn xN7x
01-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Well guys freemason will be attending warmaster today around noonish or this evening! Feel free to join us if you like :) Just look for a clan member of ours and you will know when we are there. Warmaster will be getting another butt kicken. hehe ya's!

SUPREEM
01-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Anyone having trouble beating warmaster should join my clan. We beat him all the time. Got 8 wm kills under my belt thanks to Veteran Arkhunters.

Chris Robet
01-17-2015, 11:48 PM
Anyone having trouble beating warmaster should join my clan. We beat him all the time. Got 8 wm kills under my belt thanks to Veteran Arkhunters.

I thought the veteran arkhunters died out when ftp came out. (And no that wasn't an insult)

Jet1337
01-17-2015, 11:58 PM
I thought the veteran arkhunters died out when ftp came out. (And no that wasn't an insult)

I'm on from time to time but not nearly as much thanks to destiny. That game has so many things right that Trion fails to get with defiance.

Chris Robet
01-17-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm on from time to time but not nearly as much thanks to destiny. That game has so many things right that Trion fails to get with defiance.

I didn't enjoy it at all unfortunately.

SUPREEM
01-18-2015, 06:37 PM

Well I started playing this game about a month before f2p and I joined the clan during huller hell event. Can't say what clan was like before my time playing but as of now its a really great clan. Always a bunch of us on, and when we do warmaster we make it a clan event. Mostly 5k ego players too. Not sure how many clanmates there are exactly but Iknow it takes forever to scroll the clan list in social menu lol.

Jeff Lonestar
01-18-2015, 06:45 PM
clans pretty active if u ask me lol

konstantinov
01-18-2015, 07:19 PM

This made me laugh.