PDA

View Full Version : HotShot Challenges and Mods

Oktharr
01-11-2015, 04:45 PM
I've noticed that these give you mods upon completion with gold medals. Is there a particular way to get specific mods from these? Like if I wanted a BMG mod which one should I do?

The exotic vendor doesn't sell mods for the Stock slot I do believe, so I need to find alternative methods as to how to get one.

Just wondering if anyone has any strategies for this sort of thing.

Thanks!

stefb42
01-11-2015, 05:23 PM
No way to decide what kind of mods you're rewarded, all random

Now I believe it may well be a sight you seek for your BMG, you are correct, the vendor doesn't seem to sell them, however it actually does, but only as a special, and not always as a special, so go to that vendor often, check the specials at the top, they have timers so u know how long before you want to check again if your mod isn't there, you'll get the mod u want before sooner or later

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 05:25 PM
No way to decide what kind of mods you're rewarded, all random

Now I believe it may well be a sight you seek for your BMG, you are correct, the vendor doesn't seem to sell them, however it actually does, but only as a special, and not always as a special, so go to that vendor often, check the specials at the top, they have timers so u know how long before you want to check again if your mod isn't there, you'll get the mod u want before sooner or later

There are a few hotshots that give gun specific mods (not sure if there is a bmg one) such as the moonshine shack one gives only shotgun mods.