PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got tips for Hotshot: Sharpshooting Savior?

Psycroww
01-11-2015, 08:01 PM
I swear this is like, impossible for me to do. There have been some pretty difficult missions I've run into but none of this caliber. And this is coming from someone who did every single driving mission in under a hour for the pursuit.

I was wondering if anyone has any tips to silver this pursuit, because I have tried everything imaginable in my mind and it continues to fail every time.

I have focused on body shots alone, and found that they always clear out when my multipler is around 20-30 and my score is around 12-14k. I have focused on headshots only and it is the closest I've ever got in achieving the 18k silver. I got a 43 multiplier with 16k score. I have done headshots and body shots and get the same result as body shots only, I find the mission to end before i can achieve a high multiplier. I've waited for them all to start shooting, I've shot them the second I saw them appear on the map, I've tried every angle of the small square possible before falling off and failing the mission. I'd appreciate any tips, and sorry if this has been brought up before, but I can't find anything that is of help.

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 08:09 PM
If you restart it before it finishes you get the score you had from the last round when you reload (this can be done unlimited times) as to a legitimate way well good luck.

Psycroww
01-11-2015, 08:28 PM
If you restart it before it finishes you get the score you had from the last round when you reload (this can be done unlimited times) as to a legitimate way well good luck.
That actually worked and I completed it, YESSSSSSSSS thank you. I restarted it because I kne wit failed, but it kept me at 12k score before I read this, and the odd thing is, I pulle dout my smg when I ran out of ammo, and it allowed me to get points xD

Chris Robet
01-11-2015, 08:30 PM
That actually worked and I completed it, YESSSSSSSSS thank you

No problem, I had a ton of trouble with that one to (almost impossible to complete unless you're the worlds best sniper) so I used that trick to.

Tura Satana
01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Well.. I had tips to give but I guess it doesn't matter if it can just be glitched.

Atticus Batman
01-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Well.. I had tips to give but I guess it doesn't matter if it can just be glitched.

They can all be glitched with the glitch listed above. However, since that glitch does keep getting mentioned lately it is likely that the devs will work on fixing it. So actual tips would be a good thing.

Xn xN7x
01-13-2015, 12:20 AM
How do u restart it? Jump out of the circle or just leave mission?

Atticus Batman
01-13-2015, 12:33 AM
How do u restart it? Jump out of the circle or just leave mission?

Actually to do the glitch, before time runs out you open the map and abandon the mission. Then you open the hotshot again and start it. You should still have the points that you had, when you abandoned it.

Horror Stories
01-13-2015, 01:02 AM
The challenge is bugged in that it stops and finishes at a certain point even though nothing the player did prompted the stop. It is possible to legitimately get gold even with the bug though, it's all about keeping your multiplier and not missing more than 2-4 shots total. If you hit near every shot in good succession, you'll get gold before the bugged stop.

Xn xN7x
01-13-2015, 01:13 AM
OoO mks XD thxs guys

Xn xN7x
01-13-2015, 02:00 AM
Omg it worked YAY!

I even got first place haha

Tura Satana
01-13-2015, 04:46 AM
The challenge is bugged in that it stops and finishes at a certain point even though nothing the player did prompted the stop. It is possible to legitimately get gold even with the bug though, it's all about keeping your multiplier and not missing more than 2-4 shots total. If you hit near every shot in good succession, you'll get gold before the bugged stop.

This ^ . And you get one more point per headshot, so while not as beneficial to hit them early, the higher your multiplier gets the more headshots you should go for.

stefb42
01-13-2015, 05:01 AM
I did this the other day, for me I just went for headshots and tried to kill all enemies as quickly as possible, like as soon as they spawn, a few failed attempts let me know what spawned where and when, if you can headshot the bulk of the enemies before they reach the point where they stop and start shooting you will get gold, aim for the neck for consistent headshots, learn enemy paths so you can headshot them while they're running across the map, body shots might work too, I just like watching them stop in their tracks as the head comes off, but just try and keep them away from the guys you're protecting

Sevrin
01-13-2015, 11:29 AM
Boy did I spend a lot of time in that hotshot. I wish I would have known about glitch. As far as tips, I found it helped my score to have sniper perks such as "height advantage," "nerves of steel" and "hunter's stance." It also helped me to drop down onto the branch a little to the right of where you spawn. That gives you a more direct line of fire.

Frankly, Pyscrowpath, I feel better now knowing that someone who is as good a shot as you are had trouble with this one also...lol.

Tygra maneater
01-13-2015, 02:28 PM
It must be completely glitched for me because three times, I had a score over 18,000 and it still ended as Failed. It wont even give me the bronze even though my score was well over bronze. In fact, NOTHING has been working right for me since the Solstice ended.

Rattler20200
01-13-2015, 02:48 PM
I actually had a hard time with a Rampage. Can't remember the name now, but it was a hellbug one with a minigun. Just needed more Perks that gave damage resist and health and BOOM! Got it.

For accuracy based things like this Hotshot, another thing might be to practice with the weapon type that is provided. Get a feel for it. If you're not used to or familiar with the provided weapon, it can be a bit of a learning curve.

Claydough
01-13-2015, 03:17 PM
You must keep everyone alive to finish this mission.

If a miner dies, it's insta fail no matter the score.

There is also a set amount of enemy's

Praxus07
01-31-2015, 12:17 AM
Apparently the glitch is not working anymore, just tried it and my score keeps resetting to 0. Only decided to try the glitch after failing approx 30 times. Shots go right through the bandits so that's not cool either.

Chris Robet
01-31-2015, 12:28 AM
Well that's lame, RIP my fellow shotgunners.

Atticus Batman
01-31-2015, 12:40 AM
Apparently the glitch is not working anymore, just tried it and my score keeps resetting to 0. Only decided to try the glitch after failing approx 30 times. Shots go right through the bandits so that's not cool either.

More likely you did it wrong. You do NOT restart from the map.

You open map, and abandon mission. Close map. Then restart the hotshot that you are next to.

ShatterST4R
01-31-2015, 04:40 AM
Sharpshooting savior is the worst hotshot to do. The time will stop when you have around thirty shots left. Near impossible to beat without restarting.. Definitely hated this hotshot and time trials

Jax Arqillian
02-19-2016, 07:23 AM
Ok, Just completed the pursuit. This glitch does work. You just have to do it as stated. Go to your map, ABANDON the mission, then go back into the mission. You score will transfer over to it again. It is unlimited, but it will work. I have been trying to complete this pursuit for a LONG DAMN time now. Thank you for posting about this glitch!!

Chris Robet
03-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Ok, Just completed the pursuit. This glitch does work. You just have to do it as stated. Go to your map, ABANDON the mission, then go back into the mission. You score will transfer over to it again. It is unlimited, but it will work. I have been trying to complete this pursuit for a LONG DAMN time now. Thank you for posting about this glitch!!

You're... You're joking right?

nick145
03-11-2016, 02:02 AM
ok, just completed the pursuit. This glitch does work. You just have to do it as stated. Go to your map, abandon the mission, then go back into the mission. You score will transfer over to it again. It is unlimited, but it will work. I have been trying to complete this pursuit for a long damn time now. Thank you for posting about this glitch!!

please stop replying to long dead threads new forums members!