PDA

View Full Version : Nolan is such a tool

TheShiningLily
04-04-2013, 11:52 AM
After doing those few episode missions I've realized Nolan is a tool and I am not fond of the character.

EAST N2382R
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
All made up for by his awesome weapon =] ♥

mushinwolf
04-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I couldent disagree more. I like Nolan a lot, he teamed up with you on that first Arkfall together, and helped on other missions. Hes always been cordial to your charachter.
He maybe a bit rough around the edges, but who wouldent be in this changed world. He was also one of the Defiant few-aka the saviours of us all basically, and he took upon the role of father to Irisa...that takes guts,love and dedication.
Not sure which Nolan you've met, but it sure as eggs is eggs isnt the standup guy i met ;)

WaGzy
04-04-2013, 12:17 PM
After doing those few episode missions I've realized Nolan is a tool and I am not fond of the character.

I will admit after what happens at the end I was just like.... Yeah I'm gonna kill this guy.

But yeah he seems cool, and although seemed that kind of generic ex war vet, its a generic character I tend to enjoy in these types of shows!

Arsenic_Touch
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
All made up for by his awesome weapon =] ♥

At least you got to keep his weapon, I logged off for a sec and it vanished.

Zaul
04-04-2013, 12:22 PM
I think Nolan is a great character. Especially after watching the first 15 minutes of the show.

mushinwolf
04-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Yep,its true he rips you off...BUT he could have shot you..instead he leaves his old rifle. Though i must admit,90k did sound pretty great..ah well, family first i guess.

Vinotaur0
04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
I just recently did the Episode Missions and to be honest, I do not like the main character so much either except for the part where he leaves you the rifle. He just seems to try to be funny but ends up being cheesy and not funny (IMO). Anyways, we won't know until the show is aired.

Pain
04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
I thought he was pretty cool and I like how it builds you up to liking him then at the end of the final episode mission you're just like "You slimy little........" :p

Travie
04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Feelings are mixed...

One the one hand he had plenty of opportunity to just leave you there to die (in the mine) if it was his plan to steal the crystal... but on the other he did cheat you in the end.

He is a rogue, but a charming one :)

EDIT
04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Meh, he's just okay in my book. I do agree that he tries too hard to be funny, which makes him seem corny.

Travie
04-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Yep,its true he rips you off...BUT he could have shot you..instead he leaves his old rifle. Though i must admit,90k did sound pretty great..ah well, family first i guess.

The funny thing is I've made 90k since then... Where can we buy tickets to Australia?