PDA

View Full Version : You guys are lucky

Andross
04-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Xbox server is down, xbox is always laggy....

FenixL
04-04-2013, 12:03 PM
And our service is free in top of that

RobbieTheRabbit
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
we are not that lucky, ps3 dont have party chat private chat etc.. i got this on ps3 instead of xbox360 because i have more friends on psn.. and ps3 have mic issues, like grouping with ppl ingame, while all u gota do on the xbox is make a party chat WALAH!

Kittea
04-04-2013, 12:32 PM
The strange thing is, that the vita has Party Chat and it works great. They really need to patch it into the ps3. lmao. But I don't play ps3 for chatting. I play ps3 because it's free and the exclusives are better. Then again I'm a weeaboo, so the exclusives would be better imo. lolol.

Sorry to hear the servers on Xbox are down.

DamianThorn
04-04-2013, 12:36 PM
we are not that lucky, ps3 dont have party chat private chat etc.. i got this on ps3 instead of xbox360 because i have more friends on psn.. and ps3 have mic issues, like grouping with ppl ingame, while all u gota do on the xbox is make a party chat WALAH!

The chat issue is something I'm very familiar with (Battlefield 3) so no big deal. The temporary solution? Skype,no fuss no muss.

Kissan
04-04-2013, 12:40 PM
And our service is free in top of that

hands down one of the best things from ps3 instead of paying extra for online service.

RobbieTheRabbit
04-07-2013, 02:52 PM
ahh yea every console to PC has thier cons and pros.. thats why i saved up to own them all. but xbox and PC have no issues with thier mics.. all they gota do is use skype or party chat..

MMandevil
04-07-2013, 02:58 PM

Even if there mics work they CAN'T get on so they are more f'd then we are.

Thunderjolt
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Actually there's a reason why PS3 can't have a Party Chat. According to Sony the way the PS3 handles it's RAM doesn't allow enough RAM to be used for a Party Chat to be run at the same time. Then again I see where they're coming from at those times when you go into the XMB Screen in game an it's just a pure lag fest.

UnchartedDestiny
04-07-2013, 04:57 PM
No offense, that's why it's called Xcrap.. only time PS3 server goes down for me is when they do their 30 min server update. It's pretty smooth on PS3.

6Strummer
04-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Sorry for your troubles, 360 folk. Trion seems to be working hard on fixing things as fast as possible. Every time I run across a problem in the game I just remind myself how much worse it could be. At least I can play, most of the time anyway. Yesterday was the worst day for me. Today has been much smoother, except for the maintenance, but that's downtime I can understand. I think over time it will get better. People are already talking about quitting. I know no game is for everyone, but damn, some people have short attention spans and very little patience.

THE CRAZZED
04-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Sorry for your troubles, 360 folk. Trion seems to be working hard on fixing things as fast as possible. Every time I run across a problem in the game I just remind myself how much worse it could be. At least I can play, most of the time anyway. Yesterday was the worst day for me. Today has been much smoother, except for the maintenance, but that's downtime I can understand. I think over time it will get better. People are already talking about quitting. I know no game is for everyone, but damn, some people have short attention spans and very little patience.
Agreed anyone interested in an MMO that dont have a little patience is unreal!! They all start a little rough!! Ive noticed great improvments!! Also Trion is talking to us informing us and saying they are sorry then get slapped for it, hell ive seen games where people just want to know whats going on and the devs dont say anything and they get less greif then these guys for saying hey there are a few problems but we r working on it!! Everyone chill in a month or 2 if u quit u will b sad cuz it will run great and u will be far beheind those of us that didnt quit!!

Roanporu
04-07-2013, 07:57 PM
The chat issue is something I'm very familiar with (Battlefield 3) so no big deal. The temporary solution? Skype,no fuss no muss.

You use Skype while you play on your ps3? I always thought to do something like that since my cpu and ps3 share a tv.

Seiox
04-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Not taking a shot at COD ppl but that's whom I mainly blame for these people's inpatience. They're use to short 3-5 min matches in which you just run around and shoot anybody that has a red name. There's no real continuous match that they have to put too much time into. Meanwhile they got Defiance coming out as a MMO tps and their reaction is "more people = more to kill! Where do I sign up?!?" Then they realize that this isn't a regular game but a MMO. This brings along with it a whole slew of problems that they have probably never had to deal with. It's the whole twitch shooter to MMO shooter that they're having to face.