PDA

View Full Version : First PVP match

Ticon
04-04-2013, 11:57 AM
-quede up to shadow war - but didn't know where or how it would bring me to it.

so instead, I tried out my first pvp match last night and...

-The voice overdub of other players were too distracting and loud.

- I fell over a cliff and couldn't get back in the map= so i spent the whole match stuck in a ditch trying to get back in =sadness for my team they were defeated!

- over all i didn't find the experience memorable for me to try another match- i went back to my pve/ and arc falls, presuming the pvp maps still needed fixing -so wont be visiting them any time soon.

Pure Hostility
04-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Not getting into shadow wars, I understand. My own experience with it has ended on waiting 45 minutes on trying to get into one, just seeing how queue jumps from 10 more people needed to 12... back and forth.

The VoIP thing is known issue (PC at least), I hate it, dunno why there is no push to talk, it should be by default on Push-To-Talk, never understood games with microphone being turned on 24/7... Never did and will probably never understand them.

But, the last thing... You joined a single match of quick pvp round, that last no longer than 5 minutes and you bugged yourself outside the map and because of this, you are now totally "butthurt" about the mode. You know, I would understand if someone would yell at you all round about how awful you are, or smth like this, but because you just bugged yourself out on first try... I think you sir, have serious problem with giving up way to early... WAY TOO EARLY.

You should try it again, you probably known this "Three times a charm", yet you tried just once.
I wouldn't really call this a "first pvp match" (review or opinion), as it wasn't even match, you were struck by a bug and you couldn't experience any gameplay at all, yet I have never seen any bug like this in any of the PvP maps (Played like 20+ matches now).

QuantumSam
04-06-2013, 09:26 AM
I did my first shadow war and had to wait 45 minutes for it to start. By then I was on the far side of the world. It took me over 10 minutes to get to the Shadow War site. There should be a instant transport.