PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Exp Question

Demon Forest
04-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Ok, so I read somewhere that once a weapon's exp bar is maxed out you get no more progress from that particular weapon toward it's skill exp. Is that true?

If so is there a way to 'reset' the exp on the gun? I have a few that I'd like to re-use but if I'm not gaining any more skill from them Then Im better off moving on.

Also I've noticed that weapon damage seems to be all over the place number-wise. I get one AR with 400 dmg and another of 50. Any ideas on that?

iMogwai
04-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Ok, so I read somewhere that once a weapon's exp bar is maxed out you get no more progress from that particular weapon toward it's skill exp. Is that true?

Yup, it's true, and AFAIK, no way of resetting.

As for the damage, that's the damage per shot, so it's probably because of things like fire rate and whether or not it's auto fire.

Neural
04-04-2013, 12:05 PM
It was explained to us in alpha that they would soon be adding a way to reset the XP bar on your weapon..probably for scrip or resources...in the mean time, yes, once you max out the xp bar on a weapon, you will no longer gain XP for that weapon type which is why I keep 3 modded SAW rifles in my inventory with me...when one maxes out....break it down to resources and equip the next....If you got purple or better weapons you want to keep, I'd hang onto them for the day they actually push out resetting XP on weapons.

Demon Forest
04-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks for all the info!

2 new questions then.
1) Is there a Bank?
2) If you break down gear into resources do you get the mods back? Does it even matter unless it's purple?