PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Clan [PS3 EU]

QUANTUMFUZiON
04-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi, I'm currently looking for a group of people to play with on Defiance, PvP & PVE content. I am 31, have a mic and due to work commitments am on from 6pm onwards most nights. I also have a capture device to record PvP battles for my YT channel.
I have looked at the clan threads on this site but to many to choose from :confused: I shall look forward to seeing you online.
PSN : QUANTUMFUZiON
Defiance : BioHazard

Cerne
04-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Hi, I'm currently looking for a group of people to play with on Defiance, PvP & PVE content. I am 31, have a mic and due to work commitments am on from 6pm onwards most nights. I also have a capture device to record PvP battles for my YT channel.
I have looked at the clan threads on this site but to many to choose from :confused: I shall look forward to seeing you online.
PSN : QUANTUMFUZiON
Defiance : BioHazard

Damn those region blocks eh? ya us Canadians even type EH at the end of our sentences HA but newho regardless of the region block we have made our clan on both servers :) if interested in joining check out my thread

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you

TG SH4RPY
04-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Check out Tacticalgaming.net we are a clan thats been round since 2004, we have over 2000 active members across several games :D if you want more info shoot me a PM ;)