PDA

View Full Version : EGO not leveling

PinJa
01-14-2015, 07:47 AM
Reached 4750 EGO and noticed i am no longer progressing in EGO levels. gaining no points at incursions or elsewhere. I own alll DLC except Gunslinger and playing on PC. anyone know what I am suppose to do to fix it? :confused:

Chris Robet
01-14-2015, 07:48 AM
Once you fill out your ego grid you have to do pursuits and level up your weapon/vehicle skills to get more ego.

Mister Derpenhowser
01-14-2015, 07:49 AM
You have to do pursuits, vehicle & weapons levelling to earn ego now.

cyguy
01-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Reached 4750 EGO and noticed i am no longer progressing in EGO levels. gaining no points at incursions or elsewhere. I own alll DLC except Gunslinger and playing on PC. anyone know what I am suppose to do to fix it? :confused:

As mentioned from previous posters, you stop gaining XP from everything once your EGO board is completely filled out. After that, the only way to increase EGO rating is to complete pursuits. You gain EGO from your skill levels until they hit 20, and then you have to whittle away at the pursuits to snag that +5 ego here and there.

Currently the EGO cap is 5900 so you won't have to do 100% of things to hit that, so don't be discouraged if you find some of the pursuits overly time consuming.

blackgut
01-14-2015, 05:50 PM
and i remember them saying any xp u gain after u max will be used to lv u up at a later date when new ego perks are added i think u can find this on one of the past community blogs when they were telling us about the lv 5900 cap

DepthProbe
01-14-2015, 06:32 PM
grat·i·tude
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/
noun
the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
"she expressed her gratitude to the committee for their support"
synonyms: gratefulness, thankfulness, thanks, appreciation, indebtedness