PDA

View Full Version : Want more cheese with that Whine!!!

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I am sick of all this whining about the servers and problems with the game right now. We get it! the game has problems right now. We don't need 50 people to make a thread about the same issues. Trion is working hard to fix it. Give it time guys. Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's just be patient and wait for the servers and problems to be fixed. Until then, let's post threads about things we like in the game, good experiences, and any other positive notes about the game. Can't we all just get along??!?!

TwistedSynns
04-04-2013, 12:18 PM
How can people post about what they like in the game and their great experiences in the open world when they cant play for more than 5 minutes at a time?

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Welcome to Internet forums. Where everybody rants, and the amount same threads doesn't matter.

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
How can people post about what they like in the game and their great experiences in the open world when they cant play for more than 5 minutes at a time?

This forum is designed to talk about the game. Not problems it has. The technical support forum is for the complaining. If you can't play. Talk about things you look forward to in the game, ideas you like, or even ask people about the game and talk about its features until you can play.

TriDawg
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
I am sick of all this whining about the servers and problems with the game right now. We get it! the game has problems right now. We don't need 50 people to make a thread about the same issues. Trion is working hard to fix it. Give it time guys. Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's just be patient and wait for the servers and problems to be fixed. Until then, let's post threads about things we like in the game, good experiences, and any other positive notes about the game. Can't we all just get along??!?!

Technically isn't this just whining about what other people are posting?

And you posted what you like about the game....in what part of this post?

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Welcome to Internet forums. Where everybody rants, and the amount same threads doesn't matter.

The sad sad truth

JagerKing
04-04-2013, 12:24 PM
ive enjoyed the time ive had playin, its a regular priced game if you dont get all the extras and im xbox so aslong as you have Live you can play free mmo. give it a few days, a week maybe and it will be all good and everyone will be happy.

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Technically isn't this just whining about what other people are posting?

And you posted what you like about the game....in what part of this post?

You asked for it, you got it.

Things I like:

1. Weapons- They have a good mix of power and elemental weapons. I have fun using all different types and dont use the same one for very long.

2. Vehicles- I like the fact that there is a wide variety of a lot of vehicles and each has its on damage, speed, etc.

3. Map- The map is very big and diverse. It requires a lot of traveling but thats half the fun of MMOs.

4. Quests- I love the quests in this game. My favorite are the random runs you come across when traveling.

5. Coop- Love having 50 people fighting in an arkfall. Its great having a large group of people come together for one common goal.

* I have ben fortunate to play over 7 hours of gameplay so far, despite running into all these problems people keep complaining about. i just keep trying til i get back in and dont rant cause I know Trion is going to fix it.

jam201984
04-04-2013, 12:26 PM
well once all the whiners have Quit the servers will be fine..wish they would just all hurry up and *** off, reading all this **** about people QQ oh there servers we want compensation, if your all so arsed just quit,so i can have lag free servers without all the moaning *******s

this was directed and all the moaning *******s

sry about the use of excessive language but im getting sick to death of it.

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:27 PM
well once all the whiners have Quit the servers will be fine..wish they would just all hurry up and *** off, reading all this **** about people QQ oh there servers we want compensation, if your all so arsed just quit,so i can have lag free servers without all the moaning *******s

My point exactly. Well put

Talagar
04-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I've got to long in every time I have wanted to play. I've played at least 12-15 hours in 2 days

TriDawg
04-04-2013, 12:33 PM
You asked for it, you got it.

Things I like:

1. Weapons- They have a good mix of power and elemental weapons. I have fun using all different types and dont use the same one for very long.

2. Vehicles- I like the fact that there is a wide variety of a lot of vehicles and each has its on damage, speed, etc.

3. Map- The map is very big and diverse. It requires a lot of traveling but thats half the fun of MMOs.

4. Quests- I love the quests in this game. My favorite are the random runs you come across when traveling.

5. Coop- Love having 50 people fighting in an arkfall. Its great having a large group of people come together for one common goal.

* I have ben fortunate to play over 7 hours of gameplay so far, despite running into all these problems people keep complaining about. i just keep trying til i get back in and dont rant cause I know Trion is going to fix it.

Personally, I haven't played yet. Picking my game up from Gamestop tomorrow night to play after work.

Things I'm looking forward too:

1. PVP ~ Have heard and seen good things, looks like tons of fun!
2. Seen all the "Cars" posts, and want to become a car collector to.
3. Arkfall Battles ~ These were tremendous fun in the Beta and I can only imagine what they are like now with all the goodies.
4. Missions ~ I love RPG games like Borderlands & Fallout and am sure I'll enjoy this tremendously!!

Good Luck to everyone, hopefully everything will be running smoothly by tomorrow night and I'll see you all in game.

jam201984
04-04-2013, 12:33 PM
only problems i'v had is lag and framerate drops, but iv played a ****-ton of mmo's to understand that server are like this at launch i'll give them a week maybe 2..

Sgt Hawker
04-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Well for one, as for yes I want Cheese, green leafy kind with one of the worst U.S. presidents you know Grant. But as a beta tester from the beginning we stress tested the hell out of there servers (PC side) so why the problems on launch?

1. holiday week/major launch=everyone on vacation (never a good idea)
2. Broken or unresponsive tech support/broken live chat, email contacts if you tried this, I did and found out that they closed the complaint due to me not responding, this was within an hour of receiving the original you need to respond ONLY with updated information and the closure.
3. Not being able to play at all until I received the hard disc and uploaded via the setup exe on the disc. Downloading Launcher broken
4. Find out you have to buy bits for great gear that in the beta was just bought by in game credits.
5. Finally no help from Trion who should know better as they have a mmo already in existence.

End Rant.

xcbox dmo
04-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Personally, I haven't played yet. Picking my game up from Gamestop tomorrow night to play after work.

Things I'm looking forward too:

1. PVP ~ Have heard and seen good things, looks like tons of fun!
2. Seen all the "Cars" posts, and want to become a car collector to.
3. Arkfall Battles ~ These were tremendous fun in the Beta and I can only imagine what they are like now with all the goodies.
4. Missions ~ I love RPG games like Borderlands & Fallout and am sure I'll enjoy this tremendously!!

Good Luck to everyone, hopefully everything will be running smoothly by tomorrow night and I'll see you all in game.

You are going to love it. You can add me if you want. My Gt is xcbox dmo. Happy Hunting!

Sensei Jacksama
04-04-2013, 02:25 PM

1) well i like the pictures you get to see during the 4 hours it takes to download the Patches

2) The animation is pretty when you are repeatedly being shot in the face because the cloak wont activate on the tutorial mission and theres no other way to progress beyond that mission.

Im sorry dude; but have you yourself actually experienced any kind of real issue with this game? yes some of the people on here are just whining little B's because a pixel or two is out of place; but some of us are experiencing some very serious and annoying issues here that keep us from even joining the main game. I cant get out of the tutorial level yet because im stuck in a glitch where i cant cloak.... and yes i do know how to cloak because i did it on the beta and i did it on a dummy character. Im even one of the lucky ones because i know guys that still havent downloaded the patches yet because its at .01 MBPS.

Dont sit there and drive around on your little ATV or SUV joyfully blowing crap up and tell the rest of us we should stop complaining because some of us cant even play in the main game yet because of some of these issues. You dont know what its like because your not there.