PDA

View Full Version : Critical - Your connection to the Defiance servers has timed out.

blaze562
04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
So i just completed one of those solo/ instanced missions and upon loading back out i got booted out of the game. For an hour or two now i've been unable to log on and i've been greeted with this message.

Critical - Your connection to the Defiance servers has timed out.

Does it have anything to do with me crashing/booted on a loading screen or is it just server issues. I can't tell if anyone else is having the same issue.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-04-2013, 12:40 PM
If you couldn't tell if anyone else was having problems by looking at the front page of the forums. Then there is no hope.

mikeyd20
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
So i just completed one of those solo/ instanced missions and upon loading back out i got booted out of the game. For an hour or two now i've been unable to log on and i've been greeted with this message.

Critical - Your connection to the Defiance servers has timed out.

Does it have anything to do with me crashing/booted on a loading screen or is it just server issues. I can't tell if anyone else is having the same issue.
Exactly same thing happened to me last night haven't got on since

Youkai Risu
04-04-2013, 01:05 PM
This crap should not be allowed to be sold when the game has this many problems I can't even play more than 1 mission.....
I paid money for entertainment, I am not entertained with critical messages for 3 + hours when the server from what I see on the devs postings is back up..... Hmmm fail anyone?

Zavien shadew
04-04-2013, 01:11 PM
ive been locked out of this game for 18 of the last twenty four hours. im really starting to wish I would have simply purchased a different game. this is waisting my time and now I feel as though ive wasted my money on a ****ttttyyyy product.

Vhailas
04-04-2013, 01:13 PM
This crap should not be allowed to be sold when the game has this many problems I can't even play more than 1 mission.....
I paid money for entertainment, I am not entertained with critical messages for 3 + hours when the server from what I see on the devs postings is back up..... Hmmm fail anyone?

Could you imagine if they released NES carts with these types of issues, and you had to mail order for a patch to fix it?