PDA

View Full Version : Dnt like new OP Infectors?

adrokier
01-15-2015, 07:47 AM
I m not sure with latest announcements Infectors will be soooo OverPowered ? Right?

That really will destroy PVP for ever ... All from my point of View, any other Ideas bout that?

See the changes on Infectors:
Think of new Invader with with Mag, Firerate, DMG, Range!!!
Range with mods then round 34 !! that nearly the same old Range of Inf 27 (which had range of 40!!)
Dnt have the chance to play that on TestServer but for me it feels pretty wrong what they wanna do on infectors ... Sniper Infectors back again without aiming, right?

I think PVP will be pretty more more more unfair ... as it is now :( :( I loved PVP

Mag
UP <—dnt like that , more Mag … no chance to survive in PVP without Infectors anymore
x1.55 Mag (4 rolls) OLD
x1.60 Mag NEW

Reload
SAME (will be the same)
x0.70 Reload (3 rolls)
x0.70 Reload

Bug DMG (Infectors with Bugs Only)
NEW <— never seen before ingame! Infector with Hatchling Nades!?!
x1.20 Bug DMG

Fire Rate
UP <— Dnt like ! That ! Think of Invaders with high Firerate !!
x1.19 Fire Rate (4 rolls)
x1.20 Fire Rate

DMG
NEW <—never seen before ! thin its OP
x1.20 DMG

Range
NEW <— never seen before with Purple Range Mod?? .. like the old Inf27 with range 40!!!
It will like a sniper then !
+4 Range + Mod Range?

satirized
01-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Its fine. Infectors needs a general nerf, thats all. The new patch wouldnt affect current infectors much.

adrokier
01-15-2015, 09:33 AM
Its fine. Infectors needs a general nerf, thats all. The new patch wouldnt affect current infectors much.

alone the Range will affect the new infectors dropped from boxes? right? and think of new dropped infector invader with DMG, Range and Firerate? If the invader will have the normal values then ... its one hit and nearly sniper range with the right mods for-->Barrel purple DMG , Sight Purple Range ?

And pls remember how long it took until they did the nerf on surge blolters, zaggers, inf 27 immunizer ... we will need to live with these "new" infector stats for several months :( PVP (thats my fear) will not be playable thru months and pvp is only thing I really luv in Defiance ...

Eleni
01-15-2015, 09:42 AM
alone the Range will affect the new infectors dropped from boxes? right? and think of new dropped infector invader with DMG, Range and Firerate Rolls ? If the invader will have the normal values then ... its one hit and nearly sniper range?

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/65/00/73/0004650073002_500X500.jpg

Next Jackpot weapon Archon :) smile

satirized
01-15-2015, 09:45 AM
alone the Range will affect the new infectors dropped from boxes? right? and think of new dropped infector invader with DMG, Range and Firerate Rolls ? If the invader will have the normal values then ... its one hit and nearly sniper range?

No, the christmas version would still be far superior towards any new roll invader.

adrokier
01-15-2015, 09:51 AM
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/65/00/73/0004650073002_500X500.jpg

Next Jackpot weapon Archon :) smile

Loooool Big E :D

adrokier
01-15-2015, 09:54 AM
No, the christmas version would still be far superior towards any new roll invader.

Hmm not sure M8, have some mean Invaders with "old" synergies and there some gamers with old invader killin me more faster then with event invaders ^^ My experience ... and If the firerate is as high with Mag rolls u even cant roll three times to get rid of the DMG cos the bug DMG or DMG with high firerate and big mag will kill u before rollin two times ^^

Cankers the same ... possible to have canker with firerate bout 10.X and BIG BIG Mag ... thats killin u instantly in 1second u have 37Bugs in your head ^^

Greez PVP junky archon

Leprochaun
01-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Infectors aren't going to destroy pvp. The 80% of players currently using rocket launchers exclusively are not going to switch to infectors.

satirized
01-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Hmm not sure M8, have some mean Invaders with "old" synergies and there some gamers with old invader killin me more faster then with event invaders ^^ My experience ... and If the firerate is as high with Mag rolls u even cant roll three times to get rid of the DMG cos the bug DMG or DMG with high firerate and big mag will kill u before rollin two times ^^

Greez PVP junky archon

Rad gives you a huge amount of damage bonus as it ignores armor and procs 25%+ dmg. I never had much difficulty with infectors.

adrokier
01-15-2015, 10:19 AM
Rad gives you a huge amount of damage bonus as it ignores armor and procs 25%+ dmg. I never had much difficulty with infectors.

So we need to wait when the changes go to live servers :( ...

I think canker and invader with mag firerate, range and a big mag will be much more powerful then the event one .. I can handle the event invader more then some "normal" invaders .. but may be its the mag size different ... firerate, mag and range is from my point of view more important then the Nano ... big mag with dmg barrel and firerate ^^one second head full of bugs , cankers will be unstoppable

Tura Satana
01-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Well Rashere said the changes to the new rolls are weapon specific. So perhaps it will be balanced properly and you won't get infectors that are even more beastly.

adrokier
01-15-2015, 12:05 PM
Well Rashere said the changes to the new rolls are weapon specific. So perhaps it will be balanced properly and you won't get infectors that are even more beastly.

Wud be cool ^^