PDA

View Full Version : Couple of random game related questions.

Chocolatelover67
01-15-2015, 11:28 PM
First off what is this on the road. They're always near intersections or ends of roads or such?

What are these?

http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/whatisthis.jpg

OK and can someone explain this bit of the stats page. I'm level 19 in BMG's but how can you tell how much more you have to do to get to the cap of 20?

http://users.on.net/~aviannix37/cansomeoneexplainthis.jpg

Atticus Batman
01-15-2015, 11:37 PM
You have about an 1/8 of a bar to go. Just go visit the San Quentin Hulker and Bmg him until it levels. If he is close to death, and you haven't leveled yet, let him kill you then self extract. You can go right back to him and he will have full health again.

As for that first pic, I assumed those were portable weigh stations, since they do look like a truck weigh station.

Chocolatelover67
01-15-2015, 11:42 PM
You have about an 1/8 of a bar to go. Just go visit the San Quentin Hulker and Bmg him until it levels. If he is close to death, and you haven't leveled yet, let him kill you then self extract. You can go right back to him and he will have full health again.

As for that first pic, I assumed those were portable weigh stations, since they do look like a truck weigh station.

Thanks I did wonder. They do look like weigh stations.

Another Defiance mystery. Why would you need weigh stations everywhere?

Oh and thanks for the explanation of the stats bar thing. I just wish there was a way to work out how many bad guys you need to do to get to certain levels.. Or an easier way of working that out .. I shall try your suggestion.

BenXFrank
01-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Decorations. Looks like a boom gate. Sometimes there are also mailboxes which are used for sidemissions.

There is no knowing of when it will lvl up. Make enough DMG with that particular weapon and things happen on itself.

Atticus Batman
01-15-2015, 11:50 PM
Thanks I did wonder. They do look like weigh stations.

Another Defiance mystery. Why would you need weigh stations everywhere?

Oh and thanks for the explanation of the stats bar thing. I just wish there was a way to work out how many bad guys you need to do to get to certain levels.. Or an easier way of working that out .. I shall try your suggestion.

Weapon skill leveling is based on damage/healing and usage, not kill count. So you must constantly use it, to level it.

Chocolatelover67
01-16-2015, 07:41 AM
Hey thanks Batman........... Got my BMG leveled to 20......... Now all that is left is my infector

Keeper Riff
01-16-2015, 08:41 AM
I just wish there was a way to work out how many bad guys you need to do to get to certain levels.. Or an easier way of working that outEquip a weapon you want to level your skill for and look on the thin white horizontal bar under the image of your equipped weapon. Once it fills itself to the right, you'll get 1 level up (Infectors to 19 in this case). Same for vehicles BTW.