PDA

View Full Version : Bought DLC from the Website...and

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 12:39 AM
I was wondering since my account is linked to my Xbox.. Will it be there on the xbox or did i just waste 10 dollars?

Edit: I purchased DLC from the glyph website on computer i was assuming it would transfer to my xbox 360 as new content since neither dlc is no longer available in the xbox market anymore.

Please don't tell me i wasted 10 dollars D:

Fasti
01-16-2015, 12:51 AM
I just checked your account and it looks like your DLC has been properly setup for your account. Let me know if you have trouble accessing content in game.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 12:52 AM
I am currently, i tried to create a casth...(something lol) and its still highlighted in red sir.

Atticus Batman
01-16-2015, 12:55 AM
I just checked your account and it looks like your DLC has been properly setup for your account. Let me know if you have trouble accessing content in game.

Isn't DLC specific to the system he bought it on? He bought on Pc. But is playing on Xbox, unless I read wrong.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 12:56 AM
Yeah i bought it on My computer via. The Website and i thought it would transfer from there to Xbox since my console is linked.

Atticus Batman
01-16-2015, 12:57 AM
I am currently, i tried to create a casth...(something lol) and its still highlighted in red sir.

If you were ingame when you bought it, then dashboard and log back in, and see if that works. Even though I think DLC is system specific.

Atticus Batman
01-16-2015, 12:58 AM
Of course Fasti is Customer support, I am just a helpful customer. So hopefully he/she helps you figure it out.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 01:02 AM
If you were ingame when you bought it, then dashboard and log back in, and see if that works. Even though I think DLC is system specific.

I'm wanting to know if that works at all. if buying dlc on the website from my computer will update the game on the xbox (which is where i play) I dash boarded also and i check the character creation screen and the last two races are highlighted in red still with a padlock.

and thanks for trying to help me

Fasti
01-16-2015, 01:05 AM

Go ahead and submit a ticket for me (https://trionworlds.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200198363-Defiance) explaining that you don't have access to the purchased DLC Castithan Charge. You'll need to buy it directly from the XBox Marketplace to have that DLC available in your XBox version of the game.

We can refund your purchase from our site, so that won't be an issue.

Atticus Batman
01-16-2015, 01:08 AM
Go ahead and submit a ticket for me (https://trionworlds.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200198363-Defiance) explaining that you don't have access to the purchased DLC Castithan Charge. You'll need to buy it directly from the XBox Marketplace to have that DLC available in your XBox version of the game.

And there is the answer, as I thought. DLC is system specific. You bought it on Pc. so you only have access to it if you play on the Pc. Submit the ticket like Fasti suggested, is all you can do.

TheStigsCousin
01-16-2015, 01:11 AM

None of the DLC is available on Xbox Marketplace.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 01:28 AM

Thank you very much for your help sir.

TheStigsCousin
01-16-2015, 01:36 AM
I just checked. The DLC is back on the marketplace.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 01:40 AM
I just checked. The DLC is back on the marketplace.
Only some of it, I was wanting to buy 7th or Castithan pack.. =/

TheStigsCousin
01-16-2015, 01:42 AM
Only some of it, I was wanting to buy 7th or Castithan pack.. =/

I figured with most of it back, the rest will show up sooner or later :)

This may have something to do with the next games with gold is being released. So the marketplace is being shuffled.

Roy Rael
01-16-2015, 01:45 AM
I figured with most of it back, the rest will show up sooner or later :)

This may have something to do with the next games with gold is being released. So the marketplace is being shuffled.

True. I want a freakin sword...