PDA

View Full Version : Ways to obtain Saturnalia Mods?

jremarks
01-16-2015, 01:57 AM
Can someone please list the ways to get hold of these mods now the event has finished?

Is it only buy the Store Crate and trading with people?

Thanks

Fallen_Aingeal
01-16-2015, 01:59 AM
yes {10 chars}

lingeredshade
01-16-2015, 04:20 AM
That's actually kind of neat. Keeps them rare and encourages community interaction. I'm still doing basic story missions on F2P (and have been for over a month, there are a ton of them) so I don't really need specialized weaponry at this time. After I'm done with those, however, I might buy the season pass and start trading with people. Looks like fun.

Tura Satana
01-16-2015, 06:52 AM
People still have extra Saturn mods in their inventory. You need to get on zone chat and say you are looking to buy some. You can also check the trading post area of this forum.

stefanies
01-16-2015, 11:54 AM
If a person is new/newish they won't have the kind of scrip people are asking for though. But, maybe there's still some t3's floating around. There's some crazy prices in game. I never thought I'd see it get as bad as it is here on the forum, but.. yep. It sure has.

Fallen_Aingeal
01-16-2015, 12:23 PM
If a person is new/newish they won't have the kind of scrip people are asking for though. But, maybe there's still some t3's floating around. There's some crazy prices in game. I never thought I'd see it get as bad as it is here on the forum, but.. yep. It sure has.Any time something new is added the economy goes haywire. Especially if its a specialty item.

These mods and weapons will always fetch more because of the rarity.

Tura Satana
01-16-2015, 10:37 PM
If a person is new/newish they won't have the kind of scrip people are asking for though. But, maybe there's still some t3's floating around. There's some crazy prices in game. I never thought I'd see it get as bad as it is here on the forum, but.. yep. It sure has.

I've found there to be some generous people out there, or people who have just been sitting on event mods for so long, they are tired of having them in their inventory and are not overly concerned with making much off them. I have horded a few mods that I don't think I'm gonna need anymore. If the op posts what they are looking for in the need/want forum, I'm sure they can get some of what they need at fair prices.

Sevrin
01-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Also, if you haven't already joined a Clan you might consider that. Clan mates are often very generous with other clan mates in giving mods around. If you want the name of a good clan, just let me know. hehe.