PDA

View Full Version : Special delivery box drops

Eleni
01-16-2015, 02:07 AM
Well, i opened a few of this box yesterday, but done it quickly as PSstore was under maintenance after the 3 hours downtime patch, so not a wide enough window for a decent feedback.

Cant recall all the synergy, will have to check and will update.

So far, i opened 14 boxes, A LOT of blue of course, but here are the decent gear i got:

T4 Tachmag Nanoless
T5 Tachmage fire nano / special delivery synergy
1 headgear
T5 FRC surge Scattergun syphon
T4 Mazu Ar Nanoless (^-^) / Going postal synergy
1 headgear
T5 FRC heavy AC nanoless (:P) / special delivery synergy
T5 Hurricane V (NO SYNERGY)
T5 Berserker shorgun BIO
T4 Longshot cannon
1 headgear
T4 VBI Guided RL
T5 VBI SS-2 Ranger RAD
T4 SO-2 Courrier

Maybe i missed some T5, sure some T4, but that what i recall so far.
Now i worry my claims loses synergy :/

Got 3 headgear, no sign of the Jackpot... and no outfit.
But a few decent guns still, if the synergy stays.. to be defined.

Mister Derpenhowser
01-16-2015, 02:39 AM
How many crates did you get?

Eleni
01-16-2015, 02:41 AM
As said, i opened 14 boxes. sorry for the confusion :)

Mister Derpenhowser
01-16-2015, 02:50 AM
My bad, I see now... been playing co-op non stop for 9hrs and my brain is fried. Psycho Pete shrieks have taken their toll on me. Lol.

Not a bad lot you've got their. I try not to buy crates because RNG hates me... but I still end up caving and wasting money on green n blue junk.

Eleni
01-16-2015, 03:09 AM
No worry about :)

Indeed i am quiet happy with my lot, hopefully the synergies dont disapear pullin them from claims tho..

Yes RNG gods dont really like me too, especially on Warmaster and events...
So far in 18 months playing, i got 3 T5 from Warmaster (hundreds done), 2 T5 from incusions, 0 T5 from hulker hell, 2 T5 from Thanksgiving, and then solstice been generous with over 10 T5. (not any named weapons exept the Weekly rewards from solstice strike)

But i collect sawed off, got all the models until now, so.... i wouldnt let pass this courrier heehee :)

Br3ach
01-16-2015, 07:12 AM
I opened 4 of the boxes last night. On the first one i got an OJ Hurricane Berserk V Ark Shield(with one of the new synergies.) I got a couple of purple items that were decent, and the rest was blue junk. In those 4, I got one outfit, no headgear, fwiw.

Eleni
01-16-2015, 07:32 AM
lol you got the opposite of me.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 01:47 AM
-I spent like 18 000 bits (40/45 boxes) in this box only (i collect sawed off and APS is now the only missing)
-I got like 15 orange items.
-I got 3 headgears and the sole outfit
-i got 200 total arkforges
-all rest at 1 epic item per box.

I also add that shields going in claims loses their synergy, i complained to Trion Request #10297, i got fast reply asking name of my character and name of the shields.

Here are the last lines so far:

You send automatic replies, does that mean you are not going to solve my personal problem???

I paid for this box.. Its not a F2P issue.
Please consider seriously my issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

While I understand your frustration and reasoning for believing these are automated responses, keep in mind that we have already individually investigated your issue multiple times. Unfortunately, as we've previously mentioned, this is not something that customer support can directly fix or resolve for you. That being said, we have forwarded this information to our development team, as they would be the ones who are able to fix this type of issue. Since they do not reply directly back to customer tickets, I would keep an eye on the forums or patch notes for any updates on this particular bug. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 10297.

Sincerely,

GM Cilesh

Trion Worlds Inc
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do we hear from them then??

I guess they just escape the thing to close the ticket as fast as possible.

18000 bits = 45/50 boxes.
Not got the APS, and got corrupted gear.

Heres my personal experience, personnally im done with the store.

adrokier
01-19-2015, 02:04 AM
thats funny, seems always the same to give out a decoy me myself got ironclad ark "brawler" lol who need brawler, they did on other boxes too (I think espionage boxes) , 1 Ark Shield (nobody needs) and then nothing more good shields ... thats not gambling... thats programmed bad getting stuff code !! Has nothing to do with RNG its programmed playing tricks on customers, thats the way I feel

And Support is bloody mess, they dnt care and only write stuff like "okay, we are not interested" thats the way I understand the support Emails , gggrrrr, if they dnt provide a solution (somehow) they lost me and hopefully u all as a paying customers!! Guys makes no sense to buy the new boxes ... those Radiant Boxes and Hellfireboxes seems okay ... but the rest ...

Boxes spawning bad Thunder LMG, Bad Rocketlaunchers, Blue Tachyons, Hurricanes nobody wants, got 5 Tachyons (Blue), got 3 Thunders (with bad bloom) and bad Rocketlaunchers ... noobs killin me easy in PVP with those "new" Synergies

Soundtrack26
01-19-2015, 02:05 AM
whats 45/50...you bought that many, you got lot of cool stuff

adrokier
01-19-2015, 02:10 AM

sure 1-2 good weapons lol ... 1 shield u dnt need (but ARK lol) ... and no APS ... to get APS u need to invest round 1000Euro or US$ ... thats far greedy .. ! isn't it ... anyway its gambling sure ... but its programmed kicking paying customers butt, thats the way I feel

AT least sure we will not get that APS when doin pressure on Trion shoulders, but I want ppl to make aware of those nice Boxes to buy(lol). From my point of view, and I paid a lot of money, before banning me Trion check my payments, I have experiences of drop rates, rng and gambling, its like stealing money, I feel treated from a criminal programmed gambling machine(the machine, not the ppl or company) ... they really shud take care bout our concerns ... sure If u buy only 1 or 5 boxes a months u will not recognize that ^^

Bad days for paying customers on Trions Game Defiance

Eleni
01-19-2015, 02:35 AM

Yes i bought this much...

People on PS3 EU server knows how crazy i am about sawed off.

Good stuffs? Got a few orange gadjets that ill never use yes.

But this was my last store spend.

Now ill just dispatch my gear to who want to buy those boxes for a set of new synergies, as a lot of players hates sawed offs. I doubt most will buy boxes for a courrier.

Better gamble on hellfire box, or bio box for outfits.
I should have done tho.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 03:36 AM
Quick update as given my last shot this week end.

Opened a lot of boxes (see above), and this is the "best" loadout i can make for each synergy.

Going Postal (ego power cooldown): T5 VBI guided launcher / T5 VOT Surge bolter nanoless / T5 Tachyon V

Overnight express (speed up on explosive kill): T5 Bonfire RL / T4 Tachmag nanoless / T5 respark IV

Special Delivery (2 second spawn explosive barrel): T5 FRC heavy AC nanoless / T5 Tachmag fire nano / T4 Respark

Imao Overnight express lack of explosive weapons. Got 2 T3 GLs, looooot of swarm and mass cannons and 1 Bonfire.

Soundtrack26
01-19-2015, 03:47 AM
i said cool not good lol...i like nanoless weapons. i prob will never buy those lockboxes so its nice to know whats in them i guess.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 03:50 AM
i said cool not good lol...i like nanoless weapons. i prob will never buy those lockboxes so its nice to know whats in them i guess.

lol.... indeed "cool" haha!! personally i prefer nanoless weapons aswell.

Well, i got more luck buying 4 hellfire boxes than 45 of "spec delivery" boxes, so i dont recommend at all until they fix the drop rate n the synergy disappearing.

Eleni
01-19-2015, 08:06 AM
Looks like support looks carefully into my issues.

Thanks Trion considering our troubles. :)