PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Arkforge Boost.

SmokinRoses
01-16-2015, 03:13 AM
It seems as if after this patch, I haven't even had an Arkforge key. I've been doing pretty good basically my normal score, and I've always gotten at least 1-3 Arkforges, and now it seems like I'm getting nothing. I don't know could be wrong timing...But just seems weird, it's a 100% boost, and not getting anything from it.

But on the side note, I saw a bunny at KTAM radio station! :) I haven't seen wild life on game randomly! :D Besides chicken and pows....but still, a bunny! ^_^

Dixie Cougar
01-16-2015, 03:21 AM
Try doing some of the larger events like incursions and sieges. We're noticing a significant amount of extra forge from those.

SmokinRoses
01-16-2015, 03:22 AM
Try doing some of the larger events like incursions and sieges. We're noticing a significant amount of extra forge from those.

Ooo! I definitely will, thank you!

Soundtrack26
01-16-2015, 03:24 AM
a bunny? i seen rats, green ones at that..but they are part of a pursuit. oh and chickens they are always trying to cross the road but sadly they never make it (Hahaha) and for the arkforge i think 100% just means Double.

Dixie Cougar
01-16-2015, 04:36 AM
Ooo! I definitely will, thank you!

No prob. Also, expert co-ops (even the little story mission ones like Passion of Melak Vor) are great for AF with the boost. If you can't queue, find me or another 5k+ player to do it with you. We all need the AF anyway.

Telemachus
01-16-2015, 04:57 AM
There are a few squirrels around also.

Dixie Cougar
01-16-2015, 05:04 AM
Trion should host a varmint hunting and trapping competition.

A trapped rat is always the most dangerous... rat!

Fuzzy
01-16-2015, 06:18 AM
You probably didn't get enough score to receive AF from the events you participated in so far :)
On DD, we have listed for how much score you get which rewards. Arkforge starts at a score of 22.5k score.
Click here (http://www.defiancedata.com/score.php)

Graywolfe
01-16-2015, 06:51 AM
The Co-ops are alot of fun and easy with the right group to zip through and get AF. Getting 21 from Cronkhite.

Tura Satana
01-16-2015, 06:55 AM
The original poster said "arkforge key." I wonder if they are confused. Arkforge are not keys. I have heard this before. People mistaking keys for arkforge.

PTR47
01-16-2015, 07:16 AM
You probably didn't get enough score to receive AF from the events you participated in so far :)
On DD, we have listed for how much score you get which rewards. Arkforge starts at a score of 22.5k score.

Nice work!

Major Crapshot
01-16-2015, 07:19 AM

Thanks for the link. I had forgotten about that page.

BTW: Love the work that you and Etaew have been doing lately. The site is looking great! :)